A lot of information on the restructuring of development teams

It is pretty clear now, it is dead. Don’t expect anything worth for the anniversary or the blizconline.

“Internal Blizzard documents reviewed by Bloomberg pinpointed the game’s failures on poor planning, miscommunication and a rushed release due to financial pressure from management, among other factors.”

Pretty clear that the management (or top manager) was the root cause of this failure. This pre-order madness killed one of the best franchise ever.

5 Likes

i think reforged can become one of their premier games, like if i knew there was going to be a good ffa on i would watch it while i’m at work, i mean f i watch zwift racing so yeah this game is going to be huge with it’s taverns and their abiity to really morph into heroes wow, but i made ll that up it’s actual fake news

i have all kinds of concept art i think about, like as a concept artist i’m really into story telling and emotions and using art and music to facilitate and experience and i think war craft 3 reforged could be bigger than the avengers and i usually right about everything

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-01-22-vicarious-visions-merged-into-blizzard

Vicarious Visions merged into Blizzard

Long-time Activision Publishing studio will be “fully dedicated” to Blizzard titles going forward; former studio head Jen Oneal promoted to Blizzard leadership’s team

Oh, there is a Blizzcon in February. This should be interesting.

1 Like

Blizzard will DEF feature reforged - also they will do “lets plays” for reforged at least.

More likely Vicarious Visions will focus on the upcoming unannounced Blizzard projects: a PC and a mobile game.

1 Like