A lesson for all of us

In comparison to the character and building models it looks rather sparse for detail while being too high contrast. It might be a deliberate design choice with the higher polycount characters and greater texture resolutions for visual clarity. But it kind of looks like two different set of assets, the terrain and characters.

1 Like

I heard that some players had a bit problems with units to hard recognize some units so I guess thats why there is that contrast. But thats just my opinion

I have to thank the OP for making me realize something, even if it would end up being a tinfoil hat theory…

We didn’t get any kind of communications until now because Reforged preorders weren’t as high as expected by Activi$ionBli$$ard

https://i.imgur.com/oZrpvCd.png

3 Likes

That’s not true at all. Many games are buggy and suck when released, but they end up being great after they’ve been patched. I’m sure it will be the same case with Reforged.

if you like the game at the state it is, then there is no problem <3 i dont wanna be negative. my opinion its just one opinion. i hope you enjoy it bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Problem is with that state its in is not the state that was shown or promise by company, in marketing ads and such, we pay money and expect what we are shown at blizzcon and website, not this beta garbage.

1 Like

i dont cry . you are a bad human , very offencive without reason.

Classic will likely be F2P, after Reforged hits, like Starcraft SD did.

Specially after the game bombs, and Blizz wants to expand the playerbase, so the Reforged buyers have someone to play with.

Also, most people already have Classic, and a game from 2001-2003, is not worth $30, no matter how good it is. It is a stupidly old product, a 1000 years removed from anything new, in terms of software. $15 would be even generous at that point.

1 Like