A lesson for all of us

pre-purchasing is a bad thing
if a company want to develop a game, let it end and then support it by purchasing it
at this moment blizzard pick money from us and dont even trying to hold us.
they already have the money they wanted , no reason to try more…
when a company creates a game, its a gable to make it perfect so the community to buy it
if you know they already buy it, you dont need to make it perfect…

we learn a very good lesson from mother blizzard
thanks for the improvments blizzard !

25 Likes

just get it free. who cares about blizzard. i prepurchased it and play the classic for the first time. classic deserves 30euro. reforged not :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

i would have walked away had i not paid for this dumpster fire with wow gold.

1 Like

sorry but i cannot understand

you can buy activision-activision games with wow gold.

Not having ladder on launch is a strange hallucination.

5 Likes

You can prepurchase for the beta and still get a full refund. That’s already better than just waiting without having tried the game and blindly purchasing.

1 Like

even if i refund i cannot use my money out of blizzard games :confused: they will stay in my accounts wallet. so i dont have to earn something

Problem is that torrent will take a while to go online and it might have viruses…

Why is that? Did you not buy with real money? You used a WoW token to buy Reforged or something?

I got refunded to the same credit card I used for purchase.

1 Like

You know that the money are not going in the dev pocket right ?
Sorry but it’s a little stupid ans immature ti say “OMG they have our money so know they don’t did anything”.
What they had with the pre-order is very few. making a game can cost millions. To be profitable a game can asking for months or years, and the money earned most of the time is used to finance the employe during the developpement of a other game.

You really think a billion dollar revenue company isn’t capable of funding their own projects without customer pre-orders on a remake of an old game with most of the assets outsourced overseas?

The proof should be in the pudding. I don’t think pre-ordering is a very practical business model on the basis of what we see in these very forums - entitlement for a product that doesn’t exist. I have the same problem with Kickstarters and the like. A product should be sold on its own merit, not by its ability to create a flashy promo that is not reflective of the final result.

Add on top the lack of communication and the mixed messaging, I think allowing preorders makes Blizzard accountable. If it weren’t for that, I would give them much more flexibility for developing a game whichever way they want and releasing whatever product they so choose. But since people have paid for a product they expect from the promos, there’s an entitled crowd out there that can’t really be blamed for the current ‘bait and switch’.

We’re far too deep down the rabbit hole to expect the ‘perfect remaster/remake’. It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be, and the only thing I honestly believe people can do now is refund if they don’t feel the game is worth its price.

1 Like

im rly disappointed, just refunded the game, maybe i ll buy it when ladder system is out

1 Like

im happy with my pre purchase and enjoying the game

I am totally agree with you on the fact we have to judge on the final result and not necessary on what we wanted.

What’s January 28th like, time traveler?

Does my city stop being submerged in -30C temperatures?

1 Like

Another cry adult? First of all nobody told you to buy pre-purchase. You decide to buy it and now you complain cause game does not look like when they show it on Blizzcon. But I saw this video and I think the colors was almost same just because they stream it it has a bit different color when you play it in game. Saw it on many streams before. So for me I’m very glad for reforged and I DONT want any refund cause game looks really nice and I also cant wait for campaign. My fps is 60 all the time so after all I’m fine with beta so far. Maybe fixing neterror_default error should be fixed soon. Anyway Blizz break a leg and finger crossed for release a fine game !

Well right now the primary complaints about the visuals seems to be the terrain detail (or lack thereof) and shaders. I think?

1 Like

What’s the problem with terrain? So far I did not find or didn’t notice anything…maybe I’m blind xD Be kind and tell me more about it please

Hey Kostas, you’re Greek right? Judging by the name…

1 Like