A few suggestions for the Blizzard balance team

1. Please increase the movement speed of the Evil Halo of the Death Knight and the Durable Halo of the Tauren Chieftain from the current 10%/15%/20% to the original 10%/20%/30% at each level.
    The reason is as follows: Due to the overall movement speed of the undead and beast tribes being both medium and slow, in some battles (especially multiplayer battles, we should not only focus on 1V1), the collision volume and output environment of these units are usually very poor, especially in some narrow combat intersections. Increasing movement speed can make up for these shortcomings that existed in the game design from the beginning;
    The reason why humans do not need to increase their movement speed is partly because their unit volume is generally small. Of course, I know this also has its drawbacks, which is that they are easily attacked by group skills, but that’s how everything has two sides. Secondly, the attack speed of ordinary units in the human race is medium and fast, and as the hero level increases, the group teleportation skill of the human Archmage becomes a divine skill, which was also the initial idea of the designer.

2. Please change the soul touch skill value of the Ten Victory Stones statue of the undead tribe back to the original 3 mana points.
    The reason is as follows: Due to the lack of magic in most cases, the heroes and mage troops of the undead tribe lose their rightful value. In this case, effective magic recovery methods become particularly important. Losing 1 magic recovery point is very fatal, especially in T3 level battles. The human Archmage can usually stand there and continuously recover the magic points of the troops, while the statue must be constantly moved and operated effectively to recover the magic of surrounding units within an effective range.

3. Please increase the freezing time of Frost Worm to 5 seconds for heroes from the current 3 seconds
    The reason is as follows: I know this is a unit that is criticized by most players, with its extremely low appearance rate. The previous time for heroes was 10 seconds, but it was later weakened, which is the fundamental reason. So extending it by 2 seconds is a suitable way to prevent it from completely becoming a garbage unit

4. Please change the Night Elf’s crossbow carriage to its original trajectory, which will focus 100% on the target
    The reason is as follows: The crossbow carriage of the Night Elves has always been a siege weapon of the Night Elves, with different characteristics from the other three races. However, due to its low movement speed and attack power, it usually only appears in special situations. Therefore, it should have its own skill, which is to hit the target 100%. This will not make the crossbow carriage too powerful, and to some extent, it will increase its appearance rate. This is a good attempt. There should not be any worthless troops in this game, and every unit will have its nemesis, which makes the game more interesting

The above suggestions are all suggestions from a 20-year-old player. If Blizzard can adopt any suggestions that you think are reasonable, then I would be very honored

There is an update in testing on the PTR, please visit the PTR forum section to give feedback on the changes. But I’ll address some of your points:

1)The auras (No one’s going to know what you’re talking about if you don’t use the actual ability names, i’ve never heard of these “evil halo” and " durable halo") were nerfed for a reason, passive benefits can be very strong over time so I’d be relucatant to buff them.

1. in every 4v4 ever, if there’s an undead player they’ll use wyrms at some point. They are already strong and do not need any kind of buff, especially not the one proposed here. Not sure where you’re getting this “low appearance rate” from, they pretty much only don’t appear in games that end before a protracted t3 battle.

2. The ballista (crossbow carriage???) is a siege weapon, it is not really meant or designed for hitting moving targets, it is designed to destroy buidings. While it’s also effective against anything else with fortified armor, a change like this will shift the unit away from its intended purpose so I can’t support this. It is also the only tier 1 siege unit.

2 Likes

U act like u never play this game, tc dk are broken.

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean. Yes, I can’t directly describe these in English. My native language is not English, so I will try my best to express myself clearly. However, I have been playing this game for 20 years and have always been a random player. However, in the past two years, I have found that the balance has been changed very badly. I don’t know who provided the suggestion, Tod or?, I think it may not be reasonable for some people who have retired from first tier competitions to be adopted, and currently Happy’s performance is enough to prove that he is an excellent Warcraft fighter rather than an undead. He is very powerful because human operations are limited. If a race is weakened due to a person’s strong skills and operations, I think it is ridiculous

dk and tc aura(your halo) is already most strongest aura in this game, thats why their item is 1 level higher than other aura. And u still want to buff it? :rofl:

It’s an honor to receive your reply every time I post. You are a serious and responsible player, and I have already observed that you follow every post in the community. Yes, everyone can express their opinions here, and we can have friendly discussions about translation. This is indeed because I am not a native English speaking country and the discussion time in the community is not long, so I cannot accurately describe the names of these units. Of course, I will try my best to improve these as much as possible :handshake:

2 Likes

Feedback is important, so even if people do not agree on things, ideas are out there and available. It’s always a good thing to hear all the perspectives.

2 Likes

So do you think these two halos still have the possibility of being further weakened? If Happy or other undead or orc players consistently perform well. But I believe that the glorious aura of the human race is the most powerful aura in Warcraft, supporting the most powerful mage army of the human race, and the continuous flow of magic is the most important factor in winning this game

if happy keep win, dk aura gonna be debuff, but seem human could already beat happy.

It seems that this is not a modification for the undead, but for Happy, but I think it’s ridiculous to think so. This can lead to extreme imbalance in the game, where a player’s strength can cause the game to be modified. I think this is ridiculous. Blizzard’s mindset is really puzzling, it feels like a child

Its sad, not only for war3, even in dota2, the heropools from TI winner always get debuffed, who care pubgame

I think we should move away from the idea that stuff will be rebalanced just because Happy uses it. Just because a top war3 player uses a particular strategy doesn’t mean the strategy itself is broken. These players can also execute those tactics far better than most of us can and that can make all the difference. Now, there probably are some things that the pros use that are busted, I’m just saying a pro doing something doesn’t automatically make that thing broken.

2 Likes

That’s right, what you’re saying is exactly what I’m trying to convey

1 Like