4v4 tourney matching not functioning and other comments

My team is at the elimination round at the moment, (as with the other team), but we seem to be not matching. Please let us know if there’s any information we could provide so this could be amended. The prelimiary round went well though.

There were 10 teams that participated this round so all in all it seemed like it’s picking up steam!

I also have a suggestion regarding the timing of the 4v4 tourney: I think for players in Asia having it begin at 1 am is not necessarily a good idea. I had a look at the times and I feel that the time for us to start should be around 10 or 11 pm. At 10 pm, Europe is 3 pm, while NYC is 9 am and California 6 am. At 11 this would be 4 pm Europe, 10 am NYC and 7 am California. If a 4v4 tourney falls on a day like Sunday, Asian players would have a difficult time joining as we would have to go to work the next day. For Saturday or Friday I feel it would not be an issue as much, but if it falls on Sunday or a weekday, having it no later than 11 pm KCT would be advisable.

That’s all so far, thank you devs at Playside Studios for striving to make our war3 experience better.