30 minute and counting search time for 1v1 game: A sign you goons killed the game, Blizzard

Terrible balance, critical RTS features missing without a timeline for addition, terrible PR and communication…do I need to go on? 30 minutes and not a single person worldwide is using your pathetic versus mode because a) you’re actively making the game worse with terrible balance changes that turn the game into a literal joke and b) one person in his spare time made a ladder himself.
By the time I have finished this the wait time is up to 35 mins. I have proof if anyone wants the imugr link

5 Likes

Maybe they are all playing on W3Champions. xD

2 Likes

Yes probably, but in my region this time of day usually has a long search time. But not this long.

Wait half an hour and then it falls off in 5 minutes.

American server is pretty empty at all times of the day. Have to switch to Europe to find any real matches.

age of empires 2 de is a good game i just started playing it again after years it is a good time!

There is a bug after few games i get super long Que Times - and i am always a very average player. So there should be plenty of opponnents for me. Getting 999+ Seconds Que time for 1on1,2on2 3on3. Restarting the game always fixed it. May be that helps, if the MM takes too long.

1 Like