2 years passing by

So Reforged was released in January 2020, in few months, it will be 2 years since Reforged release.

And we still don’t have update with Ladder, Stats? Which is only thing that made all people be disappointed in Reforged, and Blizzard you don’t have respect to your consumers and make it happened?

It is a shame, seriously, for such a company to make people hang like this…

8 Likes

Yeah, it is a shame. Almost anything would have been better than what they have done. If you aren’t going to give the community ladder/profiles, just give us the old BNET back and call it a day.

10 Likes

We are now in the strange situation that w3c is better than bnet under current blizzrd will ever be, but that w3c is too complex for newcomers to go to so the community is split.

That’s not the only thing that made people disappointed.
Me and a lot of friends never use pvp or a league system.

They ruined the campaign, they did not put the new content, they did not put the custom campaigns, the connection system is so bad that it is difficult to play custom games.

The League system does not matter to everyone nor is it the most important problem. It is only the easiest and the one that has the advantage that W3C solved for what the people who wanted that are still there.
Those of us who wanted the campaign stopped playing.

5 Likes

Warcraft Reforged is like your pet that you have for 15 years, which sleeps in your bed. Then all of the sudden accident happened and your pet is now in vegetative state and unresponsive. That is how I feel about Reforged. lol

3 Likes

…thats…awful…

In 2020, Activision Blizzard’s annual revenue amounted to 8.09 billion U.S. dollars

You are telling me we can’t get 2-3 devs in to roll back the UI to the original Warcraft 3 Battle.net and keep the new graphics?

5 Likes

While you pointed that sounds like selfish imo. You should have included reconnect feature so the players who get issues can be able to rejoin.

That’s by far the top priority then it’s stats ladder profiles and clans

4 Likes

That is the FIRST thing everyone expected from Reforged as it was basically the ONLY real problem people had with WC3 as core missing feature…

but no…

they gave us crappy 200ping/disconnect servers instead…

1 Like

My reason for buying reforged was simply promise of reworked campaing mode. I haven’t ever been good at pvp content yet I enjoy watching some pro play and 4v4 RT :stuck_out_tongue: I just hope that new studio Vicarious Visions may do something about state of this game in few years…

1 Like

W3c mod is really bad for me, because they use completely different map pool compared to original warcraft, and you cant ban the 5 maps compared to original.

I don’t like that.
I don’t like people making mods that completely deviate from original stuff.
I would rather stick to original ideas, then to random internet guy ideas.
If that random internet guy knew better, he would work on his own projects.
Even if I put that aside, w3c map pool is really bad and ugly.
New map pool of warcraft (original) is really balanced and nice.

It is true:
Cons: a bad map pool…
Pros: a working system…

That map pool must be really really bad eh?^^

1 Like