2 weeks in waiting on aggressive patching

Title says it all.

16 Likes

Blizzard reached a highest level of unfulfilled promises. Will be hard to beat for any developer.

17 Likes

a teacup-chihuahua type of aggressive is what they meant.

5 Likes

I can see that their quality is degrading over the years.

4 Likes

its so aggresive. it didnt made it out yet ^^

3 Likes

The more they talk, the less they do. Over time Blizzard became real politicians.

Selling us dreams to get elected (in this case buying their game.) When they know very well they won’t be able to do it.

2 Likes

Fixing Blizzard now is a siphyean task

1 Like

As per the wise said:

Well I wont be surprised if only like 2 people work overtime on these patches. It’s a shame because Warcraft 3 is one of the best games ever made and neglecting this remaster by developers is so shameful.

I can’t imagine any other company doing this to one of their greatest game…

On the other hand Spyro: Reignited Trilogy is a very good remaster and it’s published by Activision. So Activision is just peeing with warm urine on Warcraft 3?

2 Likes

2 years for me.

2 Likes

2 years later and we’re still waiting for that aggressive patching…maybe we’ll never see it

2 Likes

well, if you think about it, all our WC3 original installations have been aggressively patched against their will^^

6 Likes

Give them time. They’re presently dealing with a huge lawsuit.

4 Likes

Keep making noise. “They are facing a lawsuit” isn’t an excuse, do you know how many companies face lawsuits daily/monthly?

We want the WC3 remake we were promised, with all of the features of the old game, updated graphics (not the half a$$ third-person, outsourced, impossible to read from an isometric view garbage we got)

6 Likes

We shall see what happens when D2R launches. That is the current (different from the previous though) Classic Games Team project, when it releases, unless they plan on updating Warcraft II BNE, their only purpose under that moniker would be updating D2R W3R and SCR.

That’s what I’m hoping for.

Once D2R is out and fairly stable, that’s the most likely time that they would shift more over to WC3R.

Even with nixing Team 1 and the onboarding of VV, Bliz has dropped a line here and there that they do intend to finish WC3R. They just haven’t said when.

With WC2 being turned over to GoG for development (which already includes a high rez mode), I doubt Bliz would mess with it before WC3R /SCR, if at all.

The problem is that blizzard tends to drop a lot of lines but in the end never fulfill them. WoW is full of unfulfilled lines.

4 Likes

I’m trying not to be too negative right now, as they’ve more recently made some smart decisions on certain topics after being pressured both from within, and from the fans at the same time.

Of course, ideally that’s not how it would have happened, but it’s a start, if a small one.