If you have found any bugs, list them on this thread and I’ll update the list.
- Games are not registered in profile/leaderboard. It says “Failed to retrieve data” after each game. People have reported that stats are updated after certain time has passed with some games never getting registered in profile/leaderboard.
- Games sometimes load so fast you don’t even find out your opponents race.
- Slight mouse delay compared to before the patch.
- Match History is not working correctly in profiles.
- Destructibles and neutral passive buildings that keep on getting right clicked before being destroyed will retain their yellow tint on Death and Decay (Haven’t tested myself)
- Can’t load any saved games, e.g. in Campaign. Says “There was an error trying to loadthe selected save game”.
- When hosting custom game and typing a message to the lobby, whispering to friends, etc, and whenever someone joins or leaves a hosted game, the keys typed will no longer be in text box, but rather in the main window of the game. any hotkey will apply to the hosted game, (starting the game, cancelling the game, etc…)
In order to use the chat window again, you have to click back into the window, and the message that were being typed, is cleared out.
- Issues with campaign crashing. (Clicking load campaign, playing a mission)
- “The founding of Durotar” campaign doesn’t load correctly after returning from a side area. That makes the campaign impossible to complete. (More details → "The founding of Durotar" campaign broken since patch)
- Facial expressions missing in different chapters/acts, cutscenes and ingame portraits.
- Custom game issues with Reforged graphics.
- Issues with displaying main menu correctly.
- While launching the game and loading the saved game where you have left off, it goes back to the main menu instead of continuing the game and causes the mouse cursor to disappear in the main menu, FPS drops appear as well.
- Sentinel Campaign Chapter 4 Wrath of the betrayer keeps crashing when using the minimap or getting close to the mission exclamation mark on the screen. (Haven’t tested myself)
- If your ally leaves the game first in 2v2, but you still win the game after that, game is counted as a loss.
- They broke 3v3, can’t find that gamemode anymore. (They fixed 3v3)