1.32.0.3 Beta Notes

Because I and Grubby both have new and good PCs and since last patch the fps dramatically dropped to 60-50 on high instead of 100+

well Grubby is not too smart and i don’t know who are you… but i showed the picture… i showed the proof
i have:
gtx 1080ti
16gb ram

idgaf about your pc spec. the problem is the game. it’s poorly optimised, show me a 4v4 full scale battle with 200 fps.

i didn’t have any fps problem prior to this patch

sorry but ‘idgaf’ about your potato PC, the game is very light.
Is not the problem from blizzard, your pc is for Word and excell. Don’t play games.

1 Like

you’re just a garbage troll.

show me a screenshot running everything on high at 200 fps in a full 4v4 battle. I’m waiting.

Buy my pc and take the picture, im not gonna do what a every kid want.
Ask to your mom if she buy the pc.

child… i have better specs and still suffers from lower fps since last patch so shut the **** up and show me proof you’re running at max with no fps drop.

Ok cheap troll

i9-9900K
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
32GB RAM

Nice imaginary PC but my fps are better.

1 Like

If you grow up and work for your own skin you can reach such a “imaginary” pc like how i did and still had a lot of fps drops. But actually was a windows buggy and driver options set up problem( just swich from a old power eater gaming pc with FX and RX and nvidia was really strange for me).So it’s not imposible to reach, it’s about how much are your prepared to spend for your hobbie and face your wife/gf:))

Nice, now transform your imaginary pc in reality.
Grubby have rtx 2060 not rtx 2080ti, and that guy have avg 100 fps, isnt 2080ti.

I have mentioned the reasons of my fps drop.

And do you understand diference of LAG and FPS drops? Average fps is 144 and in couple of miliseconds drops to 27/52/90 and back to 144 not lagging on under 30fps.

1 Like

Well, your case is very particular and very off topic, nice…
But i don’t wanna pay 1500 usd for a beta video card, so thank you for your 0 contribution.

The only thing that blizzard can do with this game is enable Multi thread, this game is really clock speed depend.

Yeah, i know better than you.

Make some overclock, that can help.

dude i have a gtx1080 and a r5 2600x. max graphics 1080p i get like 85 at the start and it goes down over the course of the game to like 40 or 50. u must have either the new threadripper, or a 9900k. paired with like a a titan rtx to be getting more than twice my fps. and have your processor very optimized with good cooling all round. not to mention blazing fast ram.

yall are just liars about all these specs and fps. idk ill feel bad if yall arent actually lying but whatever.

I really want to be able to use max graphics and always be above 144 with these specs. I think it’s realistic once optimizations start happening.

Hmm interesting
Tell me, when the fps drop… What happen with your gpu usage?
Is very weird, if you have 85 fps in the start there is a huge problem, can you post the gpu usage please

Well it goes from 120ish down to 85 all the time at the start. So 85 is the effective fps. 120ish is when theres like nothing happening. I think i noticed that when i move my mouse to the console and dont move it my fps goes up a lot. When i move my cursor around the middle of the screen my fps drop a lot. No joke. Try it out lol i was baffled.

Meanwhile as beta tester I still don’t have permissions to post on beta forums…

1 Like