1.32.0.3 Beta Notes

From a few games as NE today, I noticed that the tree hitbox seems to be to small, with the area to click being at the base of the tree and no where else. Also the Deamon Hunters mana drain seems to go off too fast, along with the Wardens fan of knives seeming very small and unnoticable in a fight. Besides that everything, besides the size of the bears and Chimeras and the entangled gold mine showing wisps in it when there is none, seems perfect. Keep up the good work and I’m am excited to see what comes of reforged in the future.

1 Like

I seem to be entering games without standard hotkeys even when I have custom hotkeys are set. It seems to keep the custom hotkeys until I restart the client, in which I then have to set them to standard and then back to custom.

give me beta please

Did not work for me

Awesome quotes! Is that the game now need! I hope they noticed and are fixing it :relaxed:

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that their CustomKeys.txt is not working at least for Night Elf?

I really like the new hippo look.

I like most graphical updates to units, tho i have few complaints.
Archer looks really weird to me and i do understand why it was made, to make her look more like vanilla warcraft 3, but i do think the straight back archer will be better.
The same maybe goes for the druid of the claw tho for a druid i can mostly see it work and maybe just need to get use it.
Tree of life looks fine, i had few hard times to notice a difference between tree of life and tree of ages as the teal/cyan effect of fire is not present or hard to notice, tree of eternity is mostly fine because of yellow flying butterfly effect tho the effect i feel like could be bigger or brighter.
Also custom games, would be appreciated to get them as soon as possibly, playing on ladder every time gets a little bit boring.

1 Like

Overall alot of improvements have been made since Undead release but there are still some issues persisting:

• Banshee shield isn’t on target, it floats off-center
  • Upgrading ziggurat makes the building go into build animation again
  • Gargoyles need to be the same size as their stone form (good change btw)
  • Crypt Lord impale doesn’t life units off ground (animation issue)
  • Crypt Lord new ulti is a step into the right direction but its still ugly :frowning:
  • Building scaling size could still use some work
  • Obsidian Statue restore ability has a too big effect animation (especially in 4v4)
  • Dreadlord Ulti needs some more work
  • Lich Ulti needs work same with his first
  • DK ulti doesn’t look like a reanimate it looks like a summon (plz re-do)

Overall good changes especially to fiends, looking forward to the next 5+ weeks.

I cant even start the beta, it says starting game and doesnt even boot all teh way.

1 Like

Check this:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/game-doesnt-open-post-patch/10526/35

Pit lords fire is a step in the right direction but it’s a placeholder trash animation doesn’t even cover the line into the back

3 Likes

Yeah they need to fix that, idk how big their team is, they need to focus on more important things, those little model visual or spell effects can be patched later on.

1 Like

lol poor noobs

1 Like

Love the models. Now work on the graphics and terrain please…

3 Likes

Hey everyone, got CustomKeys.txt to work using all lower case so “customkeys.txt” … Previous guides have it capitalized.

edit: I also seem to need to save as Classic or Grid then re-save as custom for it to work after a game freeze.

2 Likes

lol pete stillwell is on this. haha

even when I do the compatability option for wc3, it still shuts down and wont even boot! :frowning:

finally after 10 00000 miliseconds i can finally enjoy all 4 races ;))

gogo stillwell Rangers

Can you give us options to choose color palette plz( colors before the patch was much much better in my opinion…