1.32.0.3.1 Beta Notes

Are you guys working on new Terrain? as the current terrain is very bad, we have stated this time and time and again but till date all we get is silence. Terrain and trees need a complete rework, as the current terrain and colours are very bad and makes visibility very poor, worst is the Grass terrains.

28 Likes

I guess they are crying right now.

3 Likes

Sounds like “sell stocks asap, we’re gonna bankrupt” vow of desperation.

I mean, what “issues” are there to fix? Post-launch performance? Maybe just release it, with the campaign at least?

1 Like

newly selected player icons don’t show on the X vs. X screen

Please delay it Pete, I’ve posted tons of stuff missing here, and gave some of my known mates on the classic team feedback on discord on issues compatibility wise, scaling and so on, please delay the game :confused:

I just went through 80% of the unit assets one by one and there’s even new bugs that appeared, black dragon (level 10) for example is now missing.

5 Likes

Can you share any details on how classic account merge will be handled? Will classic icons be transferred? Will stats (wins and losses) be transferred? What about tournament icon progress?

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to choose the gender of the character. The hero icons in the game do not match the selected hero of the collection.

There are still a lot of mistakes in the game. Many of them are from past patches. I am very concerned about the pace of corrections. This means that there is no way to check for errors in content that is not already in the game.

12/31/19 the deadline for the release of the game. Today is 12/04/19. Looking at the beta, I am very concerned about the state of the game.

15 Likes

this is awesome!
there is an option in collections too turn off the female DH and DK skins!
Thank you Pete!!!

3 Likes

Small graphic bug in the Jaina SoW skin for me. I’ve been summoning her in melee and I’ve noticed that whenever she talks, the portrait’s eyes roll to the back of her head.

I assume it’s a wizard thing.

1 Like

Pre-purchise Spoils of War on Blizzcon 2018.
Beta Profile checkbox for Warcraft is true
No region selection on top of locked installation Button
=>
Still no Beta.

1 Like

Are there any news on the Mac client for the beta?

2 Likes

Game no longer crashes when im opening it, so i can now finally try it out
Thank you <3

Also, male DH and Nightmare Cenarius look awesome.

So 1 more patch incoming before release. I’m guessing you’re gonna release right at the last week of December.

There’s so much more you need to get fixed guys… there is no way 1 more patch can finish the game. I pray for you.

9 Likes

I wonder why previous patch notes were posted in “Warcraft III Reforged Beta General Discussion” and now under “General Discussion” …

Awesome as always guys! Can’t wait for the last patch.Don’t listen the agressive people and do what you think is right for this game

Impressive progress after two weeks of hard work :joy:! Can’t wait till the release.

something about world editor ?

when dreadlord’s tail is coming? :pray:

3 Likes

Graphics issues totally rejected. Never mention an atom of it! How Great patch note you gave us!!

2 Likes

So when are you giving us a complete overhaul on the graphics: shaders, textures, lighting, shadows?

7 Likes