1.30.2 Update - 12/3/2018

if you look at the USEAST arranged team ladders its full of winbotters, still waiting for a ban on these degenerates, they either use bots, or virtual machines and multiple copies of warcraft to literally build themselves flawless records and get levels that arent achievable with the current tiny community, all with 0 losses.

ban for these losers when?

3 Likes

That’s what happens when we try to play melee. But my custom side is … Fine ?

I play using us East.

Thank you, Mark. It is great to see the old ones getting back to the audience.

1 Like

Can you also help us guys in South Africa out?

We’re getting latency of 400 to 450 ms.

I regularly get between 150 to 200 ms or negligible ping when playing Overwatch, SC1 and SC2, so can you do whatever you guys did for those games for War3 as well. Thanks

2 Likes

Arranged Team is also not working, invitation is not possible. also with port forwarding.

1 Like

Yep. Same here, downloader never finishes. A friend of mine solved it by using a VPN via canada.

I joined in custom games, my ping always reached around 200+ on host from usw / use / eu / cn, but when host from kr i got ping around 100+, please make a bots for create hosting the games for players to help players play with better ping below 100. I hope when warcraft 3 reforged released this problems already solved, maybe next time please add server for sea (south east asia) players, thank you.

1 Like

Same thing again ladder does not work. Finds the first game in 1 sec. Then nothing. Can’t find anything… u guys are trolling us at this point

2 Likes

yes same for Europe Server.

1 Like

And this found match is everything but fair …

The search times are not set to pre-patch ranges, it takes way longer.

1 Like

AT needs to be set as a priority above all, it is the main source of gameplay in the multiplayer.

3 Likes

LADDER DOESN’T WORK STILL!
I cant find 4x4 and 2x2 for 30 mins!

2 Likes

does not find the 1x1 game on ladder

1 Like

Thank Blizzard for your efforts.
I am in south america. We used to have good pings when the bots were working. Now i always get high ping. Is there something you can do to fix this for us? the players of south america and south africa

2 Likes

Still cant find games. Its not fixed at all…

4 Likes

Same here, download for the installer struggles it’s way with 8-20 kb/s until doesn’t progress anymore at around 1 MB. Shortly after that the download just fails.

1 Like

Ladder not Working…

6 Likes

Hello Mark, a have message “An error occurred while processing the request” in Europe when i push OK after write login and pwrd. Can you help me? Thanks
Win 10 firewall off, earlier i was enter

Any chance we could get resolution issues looked at in the next patch? I don’t know if it’s due to my being on a laptop or what, but I can’t get -nativefullscr to work despite everything I’ve tried. Besides that, tons of players are returning, so it’d be way better to have it an easy, user-friendly setting, anyway.

1 Like