1.30.2 Update - 12/3/2018

…Ladder still not working

3 Likes

Can’t find ladder games.

Please fix this!

2 Likes

Played 2 1x1 games and can’t find a match anymore. The level of incompetence!

2 Likes

Can’t find any games 1v1 ladder on USEAST. >:(

2 Likes

Has there been any work-arounds for the current bnet issues?

The Desync is pretty brutal and is effecting a lot of maps and the issues with joining games and getting kicked back out immediately are there as well. I’m wondering if LAN players have had any better luck and if that is possibly a temporary fix for playing with premade groups until the patch gets these bugs ironed out?

Server: Europe
In 1vs1 ladder queue since 20min…

Will this get better in the future, or is this wanted (new matchmaking)?

2 Likes

Matchmaking is still broken, please properly fix matchmaking before you do the custom game desync issues because the fix you are talking about didnt do the job :frowning:

3 Likes

Thank you! I know that every bug will be fixed soon!

One bug that still needs fixing since 1.29, is when WC is minimized, you can STILL HEAR THE GAME!!!. also while the game is minimized and your searching for a ladder game, WC NO LONGER AUTOMATICALLY POPS UP THE GAME, SO YOU MISS IT!!!

PLEASE FIX ASAP

1 Like

that is no bug, just use CTRL + M to desactivate music and CTRL + S to desactivate sound

Also can you please let the host bots back, for Custom Games the minute the game loads you get desynced and booted from the game, And also the Stealthbots for Channel Protection

Before when you minimized, the sound was off and the game will automatically pop when it found a game.

Now it doesn’t pop, you just hear the annoying music the whole time. Even if you disable the music and sound, you won’t know when you found a game.

2 Likes

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Please fix this! the few games that can be found, half are missed!

1 Like

The only way I can join a game is if I download it, else, it drops me instantly to chat
Anybody else with this issue?

They are. It was supposed to be applied with last live patch but they’re a little too busy hotfixing right now. Also, read patch notes before you ask silly questions bro.

Hi Pete and Mark, AS latin player i would like to know what are u doing for us ?? our community has grown a lot in these months and with this patch basically you’re killing it… players who used to play on azeroth migrating to “rubattle” an old private server… please don’t let our community die like this we need answers

1 Like

[quote=“Fiery-11327, post:51, topic:1968”]
that is no bug, just use CTRL + M to desactivate music and CTRL + S to desactivate sound

Why should I have to continually alter my sounds just to play WC? LisK, I like listening to my music, so what you’re saying s that this has always been a problem??

1 Like