1.30.2 Patch Notes

-nativefullscr on the shortcut still doesn’t work for me. I just get a black screen with sound. Anyone else having this problem?

2 Likes

I don’t think this will be enough to rein in the KotG meta. Treants and entangle were already strong skills for years, it was the buff to tranquility and access to mana to be able to cast both his spells comfortably that overpowered him. Getting more moon well mana, more base mana, more regen, lower treant mana costs in a race that already has 2 shop items to generate mana at tier 1 meant KotG changed from being an entangle dispenser to ‘archmage with a free brilliance aura’

11 Likes

I can’t play this game anymore as my ping is too high, no matter what server I connect to. THANKS BLIZZARD

5 Likes

I cant create an account!

I get a error after clicking “ok” in the account creation screen: “An error occurred while processing the request.”

5 Likes

I find it hard to believe the Alchemist has not been touched considering his obscene level of power in the meta.

11 Likes

Please consider the possibility of pre-set control groups in the options alongside custom hotkeys

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/pre-set-control-groups-in-options/

Thank you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I face exactly the same problem. Furthermore I can’t properly uninstall the PTR Version :confused:

1 Like

Change the location back to how it was before…

After the patch it is set to US West.

I switched back to Europe and i had my account back and logged in as usual.

1 Like

This patch is bad. Elf is still op as ***** , seriously montagn giant are op, hunts with moonglaive t2 are op, kotg is op, alchi is op, at least you nerf glaives but cmon …
-1 dmg to treant and - 1 sec to tangle lvl 2 ONLY ON HEROES ?! it insulting… blizzard, it is time to consider point of view of pros players instead of doing random buffs/nerfs it seems you don’t know what are you talking about.
Remember you should balance the game based on 1vs1 matchup, not on 4vs4…
lol…

11 Likes

edit: I changed the location, still get the same error though. An error occurred while processing the request

1 Like

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, now i can play wc3 again

Same issue, glad I’m not the only one =/

3 Likes

It crash the game under 20 seconds once I start to browse games on battle.net.
Also I can’t even join game. Repair didn’t help.
Funny times

2 Likes

When I’m using Open Broadcaster Software and attempt to use Game Capture on Warcraft III it starts stuttering like crazy.

2 Likes

5months later Hum balance changes : paladin +1 agility
*blizz balance department : 3months ptr testing for +1 agility, ‘’ game should be perfect now’’

13 Likes

what did you guys do everything is crashing

5 Likes

There are paladin aura changes that are undocumented here, please fix
@Pete Stilwell

3 Likes

My Client is crashing alot as well. My OS is windows 10 pro.

2 Likes

Hi Blizzard.

Can you please tell how we can upload maps on your cloud?

Thank you!

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm AT working

1 Like