1.30.2 Hot Fix 3 - 12/06/2018

We got a weird bug tonight. We played a few AT games and then all of a sudden either of us could not invite. If we create new accounts we can, but as soon as we go back to our main accounts we can’t invite again.

Edit: Seems like a lot of the other guys on Europe server have the same problem as us atm. according to ingame chat.

1 Like

I hope the next hotfix will fix the problem of being kicked out of the game when hosting a map.

Classic Devs,

The 2nd Hotfix introduced a bug with hosting, that prevents you from keeping a lobby open for anymore than 30 seconds. Once the lobby opens, a download FOR ME begins, starting at 29%. Shortly after, my ping spikes and I am kicked off of bnet. The one time hosting that someone else joined, my download abruptly ended. For some reason, the joining player’s download never started before about a minute and a half of lobby time, when I disconnected (longest lobby time I had).

if you need to contact me for the map to test with, I am on the WC3 United discord.

same prob here. System crashes if i want to join at

I have 6112 port open (i am 100% sure)
I invite people for 15 years now no problem (except from when 1.29 was released for a short period) Now it seems like we have the same problems inviting people. Most people can’t join my invites no matter what and for some reason other people can. I had similar problems when 1.29 was first released.

2 Likes

It works for me, I never had problems with this patch, even without the hotfixes, to me you did a very good job. <3

BUT, I want to adress a little thing, I already said it before, but I want to repeat it: RoC MalFurion and the Shaman have the English voiceover in the Italian version, can you please fix it? The Shaman’s italian voiceover is one of the best voices this game has.

2 Likes

I’m seriously bored for this AT games, ONE time it works , ONE time it doesnt work ? What is the problme Seriously do something…

2 Likes

Custom games stopped working for me and 2 of my friends

1 Like

Custom games seem to be not working right now.

2 Likes

What’s your solution to resolution problems, please?

Still. I still can’t play 2v2 Arranged Team on Europe. 1.5 weeks later. And two ‘hot fixes’ that fixed absolutely nothing. How do you guys still have jobs?

3 Likes

I still get Desynched and i do restart my game after every single game played(annoying as hell). The only game where not a single person desynced was 23 blademasters figure that,yes it was epic as hell and then game crashed when everyone used ultimate but that’s not the point.

Desynced needs to be solved i cannot play a single WITP/AWLR/DAOW becuase someone will get desynced unbalancing the game even worse than playing with new players.

Also mouse goes extremly slow even at max sensibility.

And when i add new friends they don’t show on and they add me aswell,we are all offline :frowning: I want to make a RAgos group but without friend list not possible.

Delete WC3, download the client and install it over the client. Worked for me.

1 Like

AT AT AT WE NEED PLS

4 Likes

I’ve noticed a significant drop in framerate ever since patch 1.30 hit. :confused:
Speaking of larger custom maps with lots of units fighting out (like in Lordaeron the Aftermath or Lordaeron The Foremath or similar large-scale strategy maps).

1 Like

The rt matchmaking is such a crap and not fair… i hope AT will work asap!

2 Likes

this! AT is most importand for casual players actually!

3 Likes

Dude really?? Its really wired how some people get that mad over a video game lmao

Two weeks since Arranged Team broke. Why oh why is this still not fixed? Has the ‘classic’ team at Blizz literally given up? Can someone from blizz at least let us know they’re reading these posts? Smh.

1 Like

Haha that’s ridiculous, stop embarrassing yourself.