Hail Warchiefs, Lichs, Commanders, and Keepers,
A new patch just in time for the weekend to improve the stability of the client and reduce issues playing your favorite maps.
- Tab focus on custom games menu
- Fixed bug causing one of the desync’s
- Joining a game no longer results in double game join
- Players joining after a computer slot will not fail to start the game
- Players no longer need to join games twice
- Improved desync check in attempt to reduce number of desyncs
- We are aware of the issue of joining games around 1200 PST and are actively investigating the problem.
Note: Arranged teams still require port forwarding for 1.30.2. The current patch only removes the need for port forwarding for custom games, but dont worry, good things are coming.