1.30.2 Hot Fix 3 - 12/06/2018

Does Arrange Team 2v2 actually work for anyone?

it worked for me! opened port TCP 6112

1 Like

You do realize that even with the old port forwarding you can’t invite anymore for AT games, so while u went away for the weekend thinking you did a good patch, AT games/tournaments are broken at the moment NO ONE CAN INVITE.

2 Likes

I just invited for AT and it worked with the port fordwarding

2 Likes

I noticed that hosting (or joining hosted games) bugs if around 10k player are online, it is not necessary related to the time, more to how many people are playing/hosting custom maps at the same time.
Maybe big maps like pokemon defense with 24mb size that are hosted often might be a reason? Cuz sometimes you still can host small maps but not the big ones…

I doubt you played the game for 18 years as you obviously 12 years old at max. Stop raging about blizzard. It is obviously improving and takes some time. I am really happy blizzard is putting so much effort in this, that’s why I already purchased reforged. For all true WC3 Fans I suggest you do the same. Stop raging and embrace some change for once.

4 Likes

Don’t worry mate, I’m trying tonight.

Is this new bug with 1.30.2?

• Logged into Battle Net setting in a chat channel (Doing nothing, not searching for games)
  • Alt tab to desktop
  • Alt tab to game after 10-15 minutes
  • Result: Disconnected from BNet and back to game main menu (Single Player, Battle Net, Credits… etc)
1 Like

1v1 results are not recorded. so I can’t see solo ranking stats in profile. (Korea server)

Okay so I STILL can’t host on Europe server. It’s been over a week now. I was always able to host before.

TBH how is this not fixed yet? I just can’t wrap my head around it.

1 Like

hell yeah! you mentioned Arranged Teams :smiley: i am looking forward that i can invite my teammates in future with IPv6

Just move with your bots to local network

1 Like

Okay but what about Australian players? my ping just went from 240 to us east up to 400-600+ with this patch, been playing wc3 for years but since this new update i cant playanymore without ridiculously high ping, what are you guys going todo to improve oceanic latency?

3 Likes

whats going on with servers i’m playing on europe and my ping goes from 51ms in beggining to 200ms , and you can’t play any game becouse it finish upon loading

One issue I noticed is, that if the users number goes above 10’000, my games are usually not hosted, while it works at other times. I assume there is some limitation somewhere.

Greetings Blizzard
Firs of all I would like to share some of my though for upcoming Warcraft 3 Reforged

1. There are many players playing from pvpgn servers and not official servers I can name some of the clients where there are tons of players ICCUP, Rubattle, M16 server , W3arena , servers.europebatlle and Russian garena rooms you get the picture. I think you should do something about it so people only play from official Warcraft 3 servers and not these third party servers, maybe bugging the previous patches so the pvpgn client shut down. this way all the other players from pvpgns and unofficial client buy an actual Warcraft and play on it. this way players dont have to wait a lot for custom games and ladder to fill up ; community happy and you guys make more profit ÂŁÂŁÂŁ :slight_smile:

2. (Host bots) If people like to host there maps 24/7 then there should be an official purchase from “Blizzard” to make that happen. This way community will be happy & blizzard makes tons of money to :wink:

I hope you read this Blizzard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AT is still not working…

1 Like

Hello,

When balance patch hotfix? Because this one cannot be real.
MGs, entangle vs units. Haven’t been touched.

3 Likes

/stats command does not work. It returns “Too many server requests” error.

Thanks, but it doesnt work, OS Win10-64,Try to uninstall with all delete registry the same problem. Something wrong with bnet, bugs.