0.5 metacritic score

And this right here is why the user score on metacritic carries no weight. The game is a steaming pile of crap and it’s really scummy that they replaced the original WC3 with this version, but if you think you’re sticking it to the man and making a difference by review bombing i got bad news for you.

This is a perfect example of outrage culture, pack mentality and slacktivism. This type of behavior is immature and only serves to strip the user score of whatever shred of credibility it may have.

So gj i guess, you perpetuate a behavior that only serves to take the voice away from us regular people while strengthening the voice of the so called “professional video game journalists”(:nauseated_face:).

4 Likes

If I sell you a gold ring and it turns out to be a copper ring, will you give me a 4/10 rating please? Thanks.

4 Likes

It’s like WC3 players have ZERO experience with Metacritic. Next week they WILL start removing all of the review bombs as they ALWAYS do and the poor little bombers won’t be able to do

ONE
DAMNED
THING

about Metacritic removing them.

1 Like

you guys have some sort of problem, ive had nothing but fun. are we playing the same game? why are such small things enough to trigger this community into a frenzy never before seen in the wake of a game release?

1 Like

I can’t ducken post my 0 score !!!

Would be 0.1 by now if was the case.

Exactly. That isn’t the issue. I never bought Reforged, but because of… drumroll… Reforged, my Classic version is effectively unplayable.

THAT’S the god damned issue.

3 Likes

They can remove reviews but I’m pretty sure people will go out of thier way to ensure it gets bombed over and over after.

it would if you can’t play the game AT ALL :wink:

they can but it wouldn’t be the smartest choice to remove those reviews. i bet ppl would get even more angry and who knows what would happen then… i hope those executives have enought brain and common sense to know that they just cannot fight thousands of ppl. the reviews are now at 16.000 LOL, thats absolutely insane how many ppl participated in downvoting this catastrophy o_O

also there most likely are many that didn’t participate like me. not only do you need an account on metacritic which has to be made before, but also there most likely are many ppl that don’t think this insane downvoting is the right choice (though what is the wrong choice i ask… i don’t know as the game kinda deserves this sh’tstorm as it really is the biggest catastrophy blizzard has ever had, by far)

Yhea not to mention this is less of a classical review bombing (as in for example bliz does something shady and the communitie would get revenge bye downvoting a game) but more a case of blitz releases a pretty bad game
TLDR of the below
Pro Some behind the scenes stuff to increase support for modern technologie
Slight Graphic overhaul
Contra A lot of Bugs introduced,Broke most custom games,Stripped a whole bunch of features from the classic while not even providing a alternative,Vastly inferior performance,Blitz banning their own Maps for violating their own rules and probably more

Sure the campaign is nice but well the remaster isnt realy about the campaign but the improvements done to the game) I mean The only real improvement is a slight improvement in looks (but even that is debateable since the changes to colour etc make it look more Colorfull happy or comic like (atleast in my opinion) and while that isnt bad it might be less liked then the old style for some
not to mention the huge ammount of Bugs or lost features the problem that custom campaigns no longer work and we lost many of the Mp features
I mean frankly speaking the only part of the communitie that could be happy with the reforged are the casual Mp player or those that just wanna replay the old campaigns once or twice (and that is assuming you also happen to be one of the few that do not have problems with constant crashes etc)

I didnt buy it so i can not play it
it still causes bugs for me while at the same time stripping me of a lot of content i should have access too
so can i give a negative score? since that is actualy worse then not being able to play a game at all
that would atleast mean i can play other games

What? You must be kidding me right? The game doesnt have what was promised and shown back in 2018. The gfx are so outdated and some even copy pasted. The gfx of the old game look even better than the reforged ones. The AI is even worse.

When you see that somebody can overachive Fallout 76’s Metacritic scores, you should be really proud of yourself

Either it’s programmed to not go below 0.5 or they stopped accepting reviews. So this might be as low as it goes but it’s still an accomplishment.

And for those that claim this score doesn’t matter, it’s making waves in the initial review from gaming cites. This score is definately going to affect sales and marketing.

What they sow so let them reap

0.5 too much, this game is deceit, this is crime !!! Hope it gets to the court !!! -10 metacritic

1 Like

“We were to slow to talk with all of you”
“We didn’t live up to the high standards that we really set for ourselves”
“I’m sorry and I accept accountability”
“We asperie to bring the world together in EPIC ENTERTAINMENT !”
" We will do better going forward but our ACTIONS going to matter MORE than any of this WORDS "

• J. Allen Brack 2019 [South Park Clip: We’re Sorry]

Can’t wait for BlizzCon 2020 with false promises

1 Like

he will probably say this again next week

1 Like

So?

It’s all over the web now. Even if they remove it, the game is already a meme.

1 Like

This game is definitely a 0-0.1

You really can’t trust a company after this. It’s like going to a restaurant and getting a medium rare chicken breast and being all like, oh well they were amazing they’ll do better next time! :smiley:

1 Like