【FPS】AMD CPU users should not be discriminated against,

------------------System Information------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com
Same computer, different versions of War3
CPU: 5800X3D
dram: ddr4 3600 c18 64G
Test Map: Lordaeron: The Foremath Current Version: 0.71b】
version 1.35 in game max=210 average fps=190 fps
version 1.36 in game max=140 average fps=130fps

AMD CPU users should not be discriminated against
Protest against discriminatory behavior by developers

4 Likes

Yes, this brother has provided feedback on my troubles. I am also an AMD user and my Fps is very low. I hope the developer can fix it

I am an AMD 5800X3D user, and my CPU is the same as his. I also have the same issue, and I hope the developer can solve the FPS problem

In version 1.35, 30 fps was enough for me to play War3, but now in version 1.36, I only have 10 fps. I hope the official values AMD users,

Howdy!

Post 1.36 performance issues are currently under investigation by our QA and Developers. I don’t have an exact ETA on when this will be fixed. Keep an eye out for any future updates and retest.

Thank you.

3 Likes

My 5800X3D also has the same issue, requesting to fix the low fps

Thank you for finally following the issue with AMD CPU users. If you need testing data, please feel free to contact me.

The link is for testing versions 1.35 and 1.36

ht tps://search.bilibili.com/video?keyword=defence +In+1.35&from_ Source=webtop_ Search&spm_ ID_ From=444.8&search_ Source=0

my Macbook Pro with bootcamp/W10 has also a stutter and framedrop every 2 seconds, wich is not under the PTR build.
CPU: intel i9 9880H
GPU: AMD 5600m

Yes, all AMD users have the same problem, but one person said he has no problem, but he cannot provide video evidence.

He just used his mouth to prove that his AMD CPU was okay

I still remember what he said at the beginning, that 16GB of memory is not enough for running WAR3 games

Enough to prove that this person is noob

Need to fix FPS issues as soon as possible!!!!
I think it should be the reason for advanced OBS. Version 1.35 → 1.36 mainly added advanced OBS.
I think the official should remove this feature or roll back version 1.35.

Please continue any discussion, troubleshooting or following this investigation via this thread.

1 Like