Windowed Borderless;

This feature doesn’t seem to work; I can’t get my mouse out of the window, and when I try to alt-tab or Windows key out the game frequently crashes THE ENTIRE OS/PC. [Windows, 5700 XT Anniversary Edition]

Howdy!

Generally crashing when you alt-tab is an outstanding video conflict that needs to be resolved first as it will likely help resolve the other issues. As for troubleshooting that I would recommend the following steps:

1. Disable Windows startup items to help rule out a third-party software conflict following the steps Here.

2. With the latest RX 5700 XT Anniversary Edition driver you can run the driver with an option to select Factory reset to help rule out any setting or driver corruption issues. I would recommend doing this, steps found Here. Third screenshot.

3. If you overclock the GPU, CPU or Ram make sure all settings are reverted back to default, if you utilized software to do this make sure that software is fully closed or temporarily uninstalled.

Retest the game.

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.