To Microsoft, which acquired Blizzard

Dear Microsoft, please rework StarCraft: Remastered and Warcraft III: Reforged. These two games have been left in an abnormal and unfinished state for too long. I hope Microsoft will rejuvenate these two games.

If there is a way to deliver this message directly to Microsoft, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

2 Likes

Go to a shareholder meeting and ask for it.

What’s unfinished with StarCraft Remastered? It’s got the features that were originally promoted. I guess they could add team matchmaking and more cosmetics but that’s it for stuff they started working on and dropped.

As far as Warcraft III Reforged development is currently outsourced to PlaySide Studios and they’ve finished restoring the features that got dropped during the “reforging”. They are encouraging players to share what they want next and a soft relaunch is not out of the question so you’d be best off posting on the WC3R forums.

1 Like

Somewhat true, but it is also true that many features promised for release were not delivered or much later. Some never…
Starcraft Remastered > warcraft remapped.

SC needs all tilesets in 1 map.
This would be an easy and massive update to the game.

It also needs a perm ignore feature.

Balance could use a rework. As it is now the Scout is a completely useless unit, even if its gas cost was halved.

1 Like

Depends on the mode, on fastest it is not useless. The only thing imagineable is that they would get rid of the 2 scouts upgrade and let them start with those already researched. Anything changing minerals costs or so would be to complex and just start a balance hell…

1 Like

With the scout?
Its completely unused in pro play, reducing gas by 25 cost would not result in balance hell

but not a bad idea making the upgrades stock, i like that

2 Likes