The best StarCraft 1 UMS map

Hi guys :slightly_smiling_face:, in this topic, you expected to share your favorite UMS map, but there are rules:

• Mission objectives must be stated clearly like below, with a download link.
  • (optional) A walkthrough of it on Youtube, etc… (victory or defeat).
  • (optional) Aditional infos like: number of players, features, author name/contact, etc…
  • (optional) What makes it fun/useful.

Lets start by this:

Multitask v7.9 :

Mission objectives:

• Bring Tassadar to your 1st Nexus,CC,Hatch
  • Destroy all enemy buildings
  • Don’t save 1000 minerals
  • Don’t run out of time
  • Must have >= 30 workers at 6 min
  • Must have >= 50 workers at 10 min
  • (optional) Don’t let the Zealot kill 5 workers

Download:

• https://liquipedia.net/starcraft/Micro_Training_Maps#Multitask/Macro_training

Aditional infos:

• Number of players: 1
  • Features:
  1. Replay works as expected even when speed is Fastest x 16 (without any out of sync issue), unlike most (if not all) UMS maps.

discord.gg/F3Ds69M

MacroAlone v3.3 :

Mission objectives:

• Macro until the last mineral patch

• Don’t save 1000 Mineral

• Must have >= 30 workers at 6 min

• Zerg only need 25 Drones at 6 min

• Must have >= 50 workers at 10 min

• In how much time you can drain a Fighting Spirit ?

Download:

• https://liquipedia.net/starcraft/Micro_Training_Maps#Multitask/Macro_training

Aditional infos:

• Number of players: 1
  • Features:
  1. Replay works as expected even when speed is Fastest x 16 (without any out of sync issue), unlike most (if not all) UMS maps.
  2. Send your units to the “Warp Gate” to free supply count when your army maxed (200/200), to easily continue Macro like in real game.
  3. To operate the “Warp Gate” a worker must exist in the Beacon.
  4. To disable the game over triggers (Minerals/Workers limits) send 1 worker to your Gas within the 1st minute.

discord.gg/F3Ds69M

Starcraft Snipers bald locks capture the flag.

Nice :slightly_smiling_face:, but one the main things that push me away from trying most ums, is missing/unclear mission objectives or how to win, if the map maker didn’t put the effort to document this simple things clearly, why should I care, even if I’m actually excited to see how capture the flag maps works.

Btw is CTF maps like UMS, I mean you can add triggers/conditions and so?

Its UMS 2v2 ghost micro ctf in jungle terrain. The skill involved is manipulating terrain and the fog of war alongside teamwork in encounters with enemy teams ghost.
All stats are even no upgrades the only advantage available is your skill level and accuracy with manually attacking by pressing A and left clicking directly onto your target. There are even advanced clicking techniques with varying levels of difficulties to pull off in clutch situations.
Its entirely possible to win a 1v2 encounter.

Precision tactics and teamwork.
Very fun game. Had a huge community

1 Like

Just made a .pdf for everything about the Multitask & MacroAlone maps, feel free to click any link/pic there:

https://cutt.ly/sc1_multitask