Stop the Spam in USWEST!

You delete my thread, why do you let CLUBBUNKER_WARZ abuse your players?

Im done watching my friends and the people who enjoy my map be abused by this player.

He follows them into their games and gets their ip and does DOS attacks against them.
He dms anyone who talks and threatens them.
He has multiple bots that spam non stop any time someone talks.

EDIT:
Bot is still here. Still harassing people.

4 Likes

CLUBBUNKER_WARZ spams the channel 24/24 7/7 calls everyone names and abuses others players he wont stop spamming the chat( brood war en-1) and (broodwar en-2 ) plz blizzard do something about this guy what he does is criminal

2 Likes

Clearly blizzard supports this harassment of their players.

U know what nvm I QUIT.

There will be no new poker defense versions.

You win blizzard. I hope you hate your players.

Horrible disgusting company i would rather be dead than give you my money again.

2 Likes

My post was deleted as well.

Considering I’m like the main guy being spammed at by clubbunk can I just take the spotlight to make it clear my real issue is the ladder. I heard this game was officially promised a 2v2 ladder option. No prize portraits are available for the current ladder season and presumably the future seasons. (Cyrda, you did good though thank you so much! You seem to be the only sign of someone listening on the other end!! Please remove Fighting Spirit and Eclipse from the future ladder map pool…It’s time.) Can we get some ladder portraits? At least recycle the old ones. -Thanks

P.S. Not the zerg queen portrait!! The cooool portraits!!!

1 Like

ferme ta ge*** et par sur le 2

Check it.

Just because a girl starts a streak with you on Snapchat doesn’t mean you can play StarCraft. Lord, before I proceed, forgive me for what I’m about to say. I have a lot in my bag.

Still feels like this game was more of a home than it was a run-away shelter. Whenever we had the fuel to gather the fossils, what would that even do? Possibly looking at you to light the fuse but you refuse, even Hadouken’ing it into two.

Run over the crowd with the classic verse wrapped with the passive verbs to pass this herb without scathing the words. Excuse the perks of benefiting from the insured, but rest assured this bastard do whatever he could to push it too.

Sometimes the pathing of these goons may get stuck especially when climbing up the ramp. Alive is what makes them feel like they once was when they were just zealots. Jealous of the zealous attitude is how I counteract this crescent wrench of a tool. Whenever we see eye to eye there is no time to deny why life likes to idle by multiple times.