Has been working fine, but recently starts crashig regularly
F516DF88-49DE-4786-A313-3DE0A943E907
I have uninstalled battlnet/starcraft and reinstalled, no change.
I often minimze starcraft while I am waiting for a game, and the game crashes while i am minimized. But this never happend before. Its only started happening this week.
I think it never crashes while I am playing a game, or while I am in a game lobby.
I think it crashes when I am just sitting in a chat lobby, and I minimize, and I am not sure if it crashes everytime I minimize but its crashed 10 times in the last few days compared to zero ever before that.
Well i dont know how is it related to minimize or anything, but it started to happen kind of. sometimes yeah i switch to some other app then look back on SC but it doesnt work and then Blizzard Error shows.
Im not playing really often so i cannot tell in which circumstances it is bugged like that, but that happened 2-3 times
Oh now i got it without even minimizing lol. i told to host that someone kicked me from last game and then i got 7DD6319B-16C3-45F5-80DF-E223006A2886 crash error after few seconds. Now im almost sure these issues are caused by hackers
I am having exact same issue for a few days. I thought this happens to me only, but it seems to happen to everyone.
I did try:
- Windows Reset with fresh installation
- Nvidia driver rollback to the previous version
- Changed to 64bit Starcraft
But it is same crash.
Crash happends when I stay in channel or game list in idle less than 30 sec.
Following is the first part of BlizzardError log from %localappdata%\Temp\BlizzardError
================
StarCraft
<Exception.ProjectId>264
<Jira.JiraProjectId>15902
<BlizzardError.BuildNumber>13515 (2e031d5be4)
<BlizzardError.Platform>Windows
<BlizzardError.IssueType>Exception
<BlizzardError.Priority>1
<BlizzardError.Assignments>.ClassicErrorReporter
<Process.UserIsAdmin>TRUE
<Process.Elevated>UNKNOWN
<Process.Path>\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\x86_64\StarCraft.exe
<Process.Name>StarCraft.exe
<Process.ParentProcessPath>\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.exe
<Process.ParentProcessName>Battle.net.exe
<Process.GrandParentProcessPath>\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\explorer.exe
<Process.GrandParentProcessName>explorer.exe
<Locale.Game>enUS
<Game.Build>13515 (2e031d5be4)
Exception.Summary:
ACCESS_VIOLATION
<:Exception.Summary>
=================
Well i didnt stay idle in [what i described] but some people said they cannot even join/host ???
By the way different regions still have it