Starcraft remastered unplayable since upgrade

since the update tonight the behavior of shortcuts has changed in starcraft remastered. e. g.: building an pylon with ‘g - p’ as shortcut combination moves my focus away. similar when i try to build 2 drones in nexus with ‘s - s’ the focus moves.

ITS UNPLAYABLE LIKE THIS! Why did you do this to me? Please fix this behavior!

I’d also like to add that the client is much choppier, uses a ridiculous amount of memory when not even playing the game (800 MB), and it seems everyone needs to redownload maps they already have, like BGH.

Hello! Same problem here, after today’s update, after pressing the “s” or “p” button the game takes me across the map to an indefinite place, usually near the main, it is very annoying… For example, playing the protoss wants to build a pylon, I press the b + p combination and takes me somewhere else, i lost a lot of time to return on the map back to where I want to put the pylon. How to turn it off? TELL ME PLEASE!

Same here. It seems like the p- and s-key have the same function as the space bar. Game is not playable at the moment.

After the update I am unable to play at all. When I click “PLAY”, the game starts to launch and then crashes. Please. I need to play.

any luck me to getting it to work?