StarCraft Remastered performance and gameplay issues

Good evening! I logged into StarCraft just a few days earlier and today also and noticed some weird issues. The game lags very badly on the main menu and also during gameplay. At the start the world gets swallowed somehow by a weird colored corruption. It never happened before and until now the game worked perfectly. Please let me know if you have any idea what it might be… it is very unusual… Wish you all a good day

Hello xDMx2978 :wave:

Sorry to hear you’re running into these issues… what platform are you playing on (Mac or PC)? If it’s Mac, we’re aware of some graphics glitches that may blacken or… green-en… portions of the game screen. We can try a scan and repair, as that’s worked in some cases.

Repairing Blizzard Games

Otherwise, if you’re on PC, can we get a system report? We can review the driver and OS versions and look for other possible errors.

Obtaining System Files

You can include the DXDIAG in a reply to the forum post. Place it between rows of accent marks (`) for formatting:

```
Like this.
```

Same here. Solved it by disabling “real time lighting” in the game’s video settings. My laptop has 512vram videocard on board which doesn’t support this feature obviously. So yeh I guess your videocard is not good enough as well.

Hi im playing starcraft remastered here in UAE and it’s very laggy when I play with my friends in the Philippines. How can we fix the lag.