Starcraft has abendoned by blizard

First of all, the context may not be right because it is written using a translator. Please understand.

Blizzard hasn’t fixed a bug in a week that won’t allow them to join the open room.

Blizzard is still not paying any attention to Starcraft Remaster, just as the reason why the official server collapsed before Starcraft Remaster.

Even if I leave a post on Blizzard’s Korean branch’s discussion hall, it will be ignored, so I came all the way here to leave a post.

Our users have developed Starcraft maps through Use map Setting, and all of these developments have degenerated after remastering. Because they banned the “EUD” thing.

스타 유즈맵 근황!! - YouTube If you look at this link, you can see how far we’ve advanced.

Of course, I didn’t develop it, but…Starcraft was a game that had unlimited potential even if it was a game that had been released a long time ago. Like “garry’s mode” on steam, for example.
I don’t know how Blizzard benefited from bringing Starcraft back, but the point is that when the players developed the game Blizzard had abandoned, they took it back.

I know Starcraft is Blizzard’s property. They did nothing wrong legally. But it’s also true that Blizzard ruined the official server in the first place.

Koreans have already given up on not being able to use the old “EUD” The number of users has decreased a lot. However, just as the former official server collapsed, it is very upsetting to see Blizzard still unable to maintain the basic server properly.

Please, Blizzard. Please run Starcraft properly. And bring back “EUD”.

==================================================================

우선 번역기를 이용해 작성하기 때문에 문맥이 맞지 않을 수 있다. 이해해주세요.

블리자드는 일주일 동안 그들이 열린 방에 들어가는 것을 허락하지 않는 버그를 수정하지 않았다.

스타크래프트 리마스터 이전에 공식 서버가 무너진 이유처럼 블리자드는 여전히 스타크래프트 리마스터에 대해 전혀 관심을 두지 않고 있다.

블리자드 한국지사 토론장에 글을 남겨도 무시당하기 때문에 글을 남기기 위해 여기까지 왔다.

우리 사용자들은 유즈맵세팅 을 통해 스타크래프트 맵을 개발했고, 이러한 개발은 모두 리마스터링 후 퇴보했습니다. 왜냐하면 그들이 “EUD” 같은 것을 금지했기 때문이다.

스타 유즈맵 근황!! - YouTube 이 링크를 보시면 우리가 얼마나 발전했는지 알 수 있습니다.

물론 제가 개발한 건 아니지만…스타크래프트는 출시된 지 오래된 게임이라도 무한한 잠재력을 가진 게임이었다. 예를 들어, 스팀의 "게리 모드"처럼.
블리자드가 스타크래프트를 다시 불러들이면서 어떤 이득을 봤는지는 모르겠지만, 유저들이 블리자드가 버린 게임을 발전시켰을 때, 그들은 그것을 다시 가져갔다는 것이다.

나는 스타크래프트가 블리자드의 소유물이라는 것을 안다. 그들은 법적으로 아무 잘못도 하지 않았다. 하지만 애초에 블리자드가 공식 서버를 망친 것도 사실이다.

한국인들은 이미 오래된 "EUD"를 사용하지 못하는 것을 포기했다. 사용자 수가 많이 줄었다. 다만 이전 공식 서버가 무너진 것처럼 블리자드가 여전히 기본 서버를 제대로 유지하지 못하는 것은 매우 속상한 일이다.

제발, 블리자드. 스타크래프트를 제대로 운영해주세요. 그리고 "EUD"를 가져오세요.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.