StarCraft got black screen after launch

Hello,

It happened this morning without any obvious reasons. Last night I played StarCraft: Remastered just fine, without any problems nor errors. When I wanted to play it this morning, it launched the game then showed nothing but a black/blank screen and a green StarCraft’s mouse pointer. The game’s music and sound are playing. When I moved the mouse pointer, the sound changed when it was up on a supposed clickable objects. But still… the display showed nothing, except the green mouse pointer.

I’ve done everything I could. I rebooted my Mac, reset game setting (through battle.net app), even reinstalled the game. None helped. I’m still stuck with the black/blank screen.

My system config:
• MacBook Pro (mid 2009)
• MacOS Mojave 10.14
• Battle.Net 1.23.5

So, please… could anyone help me? I just want to play my favorite game of all time. Thank you.

Regards,

~Bee

Same thing has been happening to me recently of this week. I have NO idea why my game goes straight to a black screen, then says “Starcraft is not responding” Open up Task Manager to end the task and it says access denied" So yeah, I feel your pain, I did all the same things you did and still stuck with a black screen…