Starcraft confusion

I used to play SC when I was a kid. I decided to install it recently and play but there is NOBODY online. Am I doing something wrong

Playing at the wrong times… Probally… Usually there are allways people online.
Other than East USA Server, and Europe at Night.

Korea, West USA usually allways have people.
You also can ladder, most times you will get people at some times faster than other times. Depending also on your MMr.
Not sure about the asian server.

Please tell me, is this the same Starcraft we played 20 years ago?

The answer is yes. I can further elaborate.
Puts on burgundy slacks and a white laboratory coat

I can prove to you that this game hasn’t changed for 2 decades because the gameplay is all the same. Everything we thought about as kids has been extinguished to statistics and logistics. Within the written english linguistics, we were tied to a prism that felt more like a prison. No matter how many times we cried, all those units that sacrificed their lives and died have been revived numerous times.

We fellow citizens just took the opportunity to level up in real life without realizing that our insides are lacking of such StarCraft substances which wasn’t even part of our intentions. So be it a college freak without a degree makes this right angle 90 degrees.

They say this game has changed, but similar to girls, only the hairstyles don’t stay the same.