StarCraft Broodwar United States Open

Six Zerg Zerglings came attacking the Terran Bunker, but the confidence is gone once there’s two marine running along with seven SCV’s.

That was 20 years ago. From me to you in the present future. Where have you been?

This was the moment the player broke his back in half while washing the ocean with a bubble bath, and the day he goes back to english class is when he finally gets S rank in Starcraft. How you expect him to micro against the English pubs and chats when he fumbles the linguistics while flipping the bars like some acrobatic tactics. Adobe so be it invested in the power pamphlet of magic.

Talking like Protoss, walking like a cartel mob just bossing the words around just to make the English language revel across the nations when they sunk in the colonies. Creeping until they spore out of the ceilings like defensive buildings. Ecstatic from the static as if I had it would be outlandish. If the bot can’t handle it then why expect the bars to check out like the scanner does to a barcode. Ain’t that just the same animation as the mini map when you alt + click just to ping that. ㅋㅋㅋ jajaja there is no need to be saved in America where its the melting pot. aka a gabacho. typing like Artosis when he reads reddit posts. i take it slow but where the forums go when the bot dont know how to spam like barcode. bella, ella el quiere like atencíon pero me dijo que loca ella bella. thats the spanish code for the hispanic bros. mi primos y hermanos. no mames güey.

Now to the korean bonjwas, bonjour fellas 하늘이가 넘 좋다~ 난 여친을 전화하구싶은데 근데 한국말이 떨어 그래서 먼저가세요~~ 한마리가 정말 힘들당ㅇㅇ

Not to be rude, but I’m not quite sure if I understand this. It seems like this is suppose to be a poem about botting or diversity in the StarCraft matchmaking, however I’m kind of lost with the lyrics. Not to say it’s a bad poem or anything(if that really is what it’s supposed to be), but just that I’m a little confused.

Might want to use google translate. Its not perfect, but it usually makes things coherent.

1 Like

Settle it in a 1v1 Final Destination when UMS had no UED edition. Starport couldn’t build me a time machine so if walking is no longer considered a simple routine, then this dark horse is set to ride its final course. That’s the vocal chords talking back to that of a spinal cord. When the veteran goes out of his way just to break his back in dismay, then perhaps I will have to bury victories for decades with the barricades swept away. The last time I recharged my Beats Studio headphones (insert trademark logos like downtown hobos cupping their ego for pipe bowls from people using no cerebral thoughts) was at twenty four years old like where did they go? That’s a question I am asking you folks but that was ages ago as I lost a pair of Solo’s just to multiply it by an exponential rate. Like multiplayer mate Using the roman numerals to show them plurals when I say the S’s as I did in those paranthesis cmon that’s a run-on You make fun of the emphasis when you can just flag and report the posts like you want no trouble but some coupons. Move on like the moderators as they be snoozing due to these lackluster updates. Tell me how this map pool make me want to replace them S’s with Z’s just to have Subaruz instantly spawn in this pool of Zerglings.

Still a little confused. The effort is appreciated though.

Imagine if OP’s text gets more coherent after a Google translate :flushed:.
The AI now can write coherently, so it’s a shame to find such incoherence from a human :melting_face:. I’m not saying that we should type perfectly. After all, that’s what makes us human. But we just can’t afford to get beaten by an AI.

1 Like

I was going to let it slide but screw that. This is the United States Open, meaning no closed circuits.

How many snapstreaks gotta be broken in order for the firebat to cool down?

My back is healing like the level 1 Wolverine in the X Men RPG when he’s just rejuvenating in his stasis prison cell. Only until then will I break free of these bars and finally proclaim what has been done so far.

Wish upon the holy spirits when I hold these lyrics like vice grips

I’ve learned from my mistakes as a young degenerate when I went up against a moderator just to evaluate how one can tolerate such pain in a microwave. Things are looking up recently but evidently I have been hesitant about which president to vote for in the American elections since 2011.