So guys how do i best play starcraft on a laptop?

First of all, i dont want bs. like " dont play it on laptop" since this doesnt goes into the question and isnt an answer…

Sure, a laptop has keyboards, but lets be real … Should i have intrest into buying a real keyboard for starcraft or should i have others keyboards, how do i do to best put them in a way to being playing …
Also i have the impression, usb keyboard or whatever are just f. better than the normal laptops keyboards… Since those have bigger keys, they dont have the problem to get stuck because of any small dirt that goes under the keys and just seem faster, when using for whatever reason …
What are you thoughts on this ?

I play on a laptop all the time. Just buy a mouse! My wife has started playing WarCraft 3 and uses the touchpad… she’ll get stuck with the later single player missions and won’t have a chance in multiplayer (but she’s not bothered about that anyway).

StarCraft is so old that even basic modern computers will run the game no problem. My laptop keyboard has all the usual buttons, the usual size. It’s no problem for me. But then, I never claim to be a “pro”… I just play the single-player, make my own missions, and play online with friends. If my APM ever gets above 60, I’m very impressed! So I might not be the best person to answer!

I, myself, use a usb mouse and usb keyboard to play the game. In addition, I also connect my laptop to my TV that I own with an HDMI cord to provide me a big screen to play on.

i See, but how do you do about the keyboard positons …
Well in your case maybe not so important …
But when you looking on the Laptops screen and you got usb keyboard the laptops keyboards gets into the way …

Well I did say I use a TV screen to look at the game. I also position the keyboard and mouse as far away from the laptop as possible while using the TV screen. That’s pretty much how I play. Whether it looks comfortable or not, I’ll let others decide for themselves. But that’s how I’ve played the game for the last year and a half or so.

if you want the best graphics: you need at least 2 gigabytes of graphics memory. it is not enough however. it ran sluggish on my gt 630m. you would need at least a 640m to get acceptable frame rates. that means that you need a decent dedicated gpu, as the integrated ones does not have enough memory.

just connect your laptop to an external monitor and buy a keyboard and mouse,it’s the same to a desktop.

Never play on laptop keyboard, never ever! You will wreck your wrists and will never be accurate as on normal keyboard. Just get a damn keyboard with cable - membrane or mechanical - doesn’t matter. Wireless keyboards aren’t bad but if your battery will run out while playing a ladder then it will be a sad experience xD

Well, i got enought keyboards … But most of them have no Usb… And i dont have adapter for the old ps2/ connetion of KEyboards…
And the only -Usb keyboard is quite big around the keyboard set up …
Anyway why will it wreck my wrists? the Laptop keyboard i mean ?