Singleplayer Campaign Cheat codes

Are singleplayer campaign cheat codes somehow not allowed in the remastered version of this? I remember back in the day using cheat codes at times when I felt like replaying some levels for fun.

Were they disabled? Because it says “not connected to the server” when you attempt to type it in. Looking for clarification about this and if there’s any rule against using it or not for that matter.

Oh it’s allowed, it’s the outside hacks and cheats that actually matter. But if people use outside hacks and such in a single player campaign it might go into holes in your game launcher, especially 64bit. When they upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit game, It doubles or triple the amount of holes malwares can fit into. Any cheat codes dev put forth doesn’t increase file size because they programmed that way.

Lol, you can singplayer cheat yourself to win the all missions in 1 minute XDD
You probally entered some battlenet command, that is why it said not connected to server, etc.
Though i think you can even use some commands in singleplayer, but you were probably not connected to the internet.