SC:R HD Graphics Bug with Intel Arc

Hello, I would simply like to bring Blizzard’s attention to these two threads on the Intel support forums:

community.intel(dot)com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/Cannot-Play-4K-60Hz-Starcraft-Remastered-on-Intel-Arc-A770/m-p/1490945

community.intel(dot)com/t5/Graphics/I-also-cannot-play-4K-Starcraft-remastered-with-ARC-A770/m-p/1496695

I am experiencing the exact same problems with my A770. You can see what the issue looks like in the screenshots included in that second post. Intel says they’re working on it, but I suspect this is a problem on the game’s side rather than on Intel’s side. Perhaps the game defaults to lower quality on Intel graphics because it’s wrongly assuming that Intel implies crappy integrated graphics?

Thank you!

1 Like

Dear Eidolon

Hello, I am the writer about the article that you linked.

As of 28th July, 2023, Still unfortunately with the newest intel’s graphics driver could not solve the issue, however the more we mention the more intention be gathered.

From that standpoint I would like you to post this thread to the “intel community”

Sincerely

Dear Eidolon

I just found out I got the messages from the intel community that the problem is on the game side, not the intel side.

I already posted this matter to the technical support thread on the blizzard board and hope the issue would be caught by the bilzzard.

Thank you

Howdy!

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I did forward this up for investigation. I don’t have any additional information to share but I wanted to make sure you knew the issue has been sent up to our team.

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s great! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you!. I hope this matter to be solved soon!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.