SCMDraft 2 - No Human and Comp Opponents in Launch Screen

Hello, I’ve looked in this forum and all over the internet for several hours last night and today (Single guy with no kids) and can’t find an answer to this quandary.

I set up for one human and 7 computer players in scmdraft as well as placed locations for the players. I put the human player in force one and the computer players in force 2.

But when I go into the game and try to launch the game in Brood War it shows that I don’t have any players set up for the map. When I try to launch the map it tells me it is not set up for computers players or it tells me I don’t have a slot for human players.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

1 Like

The problems related to SCMDraft2 are posted in this particular pinned thread:

You are not going to find SCMDraft2 threads because all people go there, its pretty much active, you can try detailing your question there and someone will answer, good luck and patience.

Did you start the map as Use Map Settings or as Meleé?

When I try to start the map as Map settings I get told “The map does not have a slot for a human participant”

When I try to start the map as Melee or Free For All I get told “You must have at least one computer opponent”

Just saw the reply from the100you and will be posting over in that pinned thread.