SC FPS drop in single player mode

Running on Intel HD graphics with 64 MB dedicated memory and 8 GB RAM. It worked fine 3 months agor last year. I forgot when I played it last. You can feel the fps drop because it runs smooth on dark areas without vision. Scrolling with keyboard and mouse pointer in the area just slow down completely, even the menu lags in the area.
Is there a way I can download an earlier patch version to test? That way I can check it’s not the lapop that slowed down in the last 3 months.

You can press Ctrl + Alt + F in the game,To check your own FPS,Generally, our FPS should float around 300。

Hey, Legion! There should be a hotfix pushed today to address some of the FPS issues. This is still being rolled out, but it should push a small update!

There isn’t a way to rollback to a previous version and it could cause issues since the installed patch wouldn’t match the game servers.

If you are still having issues after the hotfix today, could you provide a DxDiag file? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

I reinstalled the old starcraft 1.16.1. It doesn’t show the fps but It was still very very slow. Anyway I was playing on windows 10 and I installed Windows 7 and to no surprise the 1.16.1 version was running smoothly.
I went back to windows 10 and installed some updates that I didn’t install for months and voila, it also works smoothly now. from what I can see in the update history, it installed .Net framework 3.5 and 4.8 and C++ 2005 and disabled RemoteFX vGPU. Maybe this will help others. Thx everyone.

Hey, Legion! Thank you for the update on the issue and I hope others will find this helpful! We’ve seen some issues with Windows recently with the .NET framework so we may need to incorporate some of these steps for Windows 10 users.