Required to upgrade to new patch after i patched in download menu

I have the issue too! I just bought Remastered (also in Spanish) but for X reasons Brood War opens and I can’t enable HD Graphics. Also tells me to upgrade to a lesser version (I already have 1.23.2.6926)… like WTH??

No it did not for me

1 Like

Tengo el mismo problema, se encontró alguna solución?

it seems to be working again

Just uninstalled and installed again & I am still having the same problem where it says I have to update to play online.

I’m now trying to scan and check for fixes to see if that works

It also says that my game is up to date with the update 1.23.2.6912

The problem is that the NEW and Current Update is .6926 - Visible in the Battle .net Launcher for SC:R, AND in the lower right corner of the SC:R Menu Screen.

HOWEVER; we’re ALL now being hit with the Battle .net Servers NOT seeing that .6926 IS the Current Version, AND is INSISTING we all go to .6912. This IS NOT possible!

Until Blizzard fixes the Battle .net Servers to reflect that .6926 IS the Current Version, NONE of us can get Online!

TimeLord04

[EDIT:]

See this Thread: Required Patch .6912 - when .6926 has been Updated to the Computer Clients.

TimeLord04

2 Likes

Starcraft was working fine. Then boom a patch was made to make the game unplayable.

I am told that I need to keep downloading this patch which I already have done.

Everytime there is an update. I have to find a new work around the patch. Every patch seems to disable a certain use map settings map and I’m stuck playing Korean versions because the original Desert Strike Map 2.63 was disabled. The patches are causing people to drop from games.

The newest work around is being forced to tell everyone in my game to pick a race before I can start a game.

When host starts the game, if other people haven’t selected a race, they should all default to random at when start is pushed by host.

Thank you all for your reports, everyone! We’re getting this look into. We’ve been able to replicate the issue on our end for the Americas region. We’ll continue to update as we have more information available!

The problem is only for NA servers guys. Change the servers for now, the rest are fine.

I got the same problem… how to do???

pin this and it works.
before you hit the PLAY button. switch the REGION / ACCOUNT from Americas to Europe. it wont make a difference but since its a server issue. this brings things back to normal.
dont reinstall game or change files. just fallow this direction.

Same problem. It only affects North America Servers. Logged in under Europe and it works fine. logged back in to Americas = same issue.

Hope Blizz get this fixed soon.

its fixed for me now thanks :slight_smile:

This should be fixed now, everyone! Please retry the Americas region if you switch over to Europe!

Confirmed on my end as well it’s back to normal :slight_smile: Thanks for reporting back, GUARD14N!

Please let us know if the issue continues!

A post was split to a new topic: Sticky2k - BB8 error

Seems to work thank you for the prompt fix

Thank you for the reports! Going to go ahead and close this since we’ve been solid for a few days now :slight_smile: