Reporting issue: Many old games are still showing in the game list

It seems to be solved now

Oh that whas the meaning all the time.
I thought people complain about getting their played game in the list of game history in the profile and wondering why people want to erridicate their history.

Thanks for solving this!! <3

It hasn’t been solved. Same issue is still happening.

These are back. The games in question are well over a week old, very recognizable BGH names.

Please tell your server hosts to step their game up.

1 Like

In Europe they are all gone now, whihc gateway are you talking about ?

I have seen them again in Europe. Seems like it was just partially fixed or rather temporarily.

Nothing is fixed. Sometimes it won’t show all of the available lobbies and sometimes it will show old lobbies. When you think it’s fixed, just ALT+F4 and exit the battlenet app and wait 20-30 seconds before restarting it. After that all dead lobbies will be there again. Sometimes you need to repeat it twice.

Seems no GM’s are even replying to this. I have complained about this months ago. US West just unplayable 80% of the games are dead that you can’t join. They patch it, those games go away but within the week they are all back by the SAME creator!!! I suggested perma banning their ISP’s to help fix this. Remastered is just destroyed with these dead games. Spend way way to much time to find a game to join. Killed my lack of interest to play.

This was an issue back in 1.16.1 as well
It was a glitch which later turned into a hack. There was also a program made to clean up game list.
I am curious (havnt seen but 1 fake game personally in Remastered)
But what does the ping bars show on game list for said fake games?
If they are red (like in 1.16.1) you could change your minimum latency filter , to filter them out.

If the devs cant find a direct fix they should consider using the info I just revealed to find a stop gap measure

CAN YOU FIX THIS?!? JESUS CHRIST.
I’m sick and tired of this bug, there’s pages of old games in my list, I can’t tell which games are real and which ones are a mirage for a month now. It’s REALLY REALLY annoying. FIX IT. This is not a small bug. This can’t wait. Fix it NOW. I have games from weeks ago.

mmmm, a soft fix from the community itself would be to put date/ hour of a certain time into the game name so all people will know that is new …
like day and hour…
30/6:30fastess or so

2 months later, still not fixed…

Hard to understand why no one can bother to fix this. I mean, really, how hard can it be?

You would actually have to pay attention to forums and care about your job. So there it is.

3 months later, still not fixed…

Edit: Thought it was fixed for the past few weeks or so, but it’s back for christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone!