Replay location changed?

I played a game on SC:Remastered a saved a replay, but it does not show up on:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\Maps\replays

Furthermore, after moving all replays from C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\Maps\replays to desktop and start the game, the replays are still there and watchable.

What’s going on? Is this some kind of cloud save?

Here are my questions:

1. How do I get the replay file of the game I just played?
  2. If it’s a cloud save, how to disable / delete all cloud saves?
1 Like

Hi! Have you played a Use Map Settings game and was the map an EUD map? Because in this case it will be no replay.

You can tell if a map is EUD by starting your own game and seeing if you can save the game. If there’s no option to save the game, it means it’s EUD.

I’ve found it. It’s actually here:
C:\Users\USER-Name\Documents\Starcraft\Maps\Replays

2 Likes

I dont want it to be there! I want it in my install folder ;D Grrr :slight_smile:

You can make the Replays folder within Documents to show up in C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\Maps by opening the Command Promp as Administrator (here’s how to do that: https://www.howtogeek.com/194041/how-to-open-the-command-prompt-as-administrator-in-windows-8.1/) and typing in the following:

mklink /j "C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\Maps\Replays" "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\StarCraft\Maps\Replays"

, and press Enter.

Now, each time you open the Replays folder within C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\Maps , you will get redirected to the Replays folder within Documents.

having the same issue i cant find it anywhere

Hey NeVeR,

The OP found their replay folder and posted the location in the 3rd post of the thread.