Remastered option can't be clicked

I am having this exact same problem; I wasn’t seeing a solution. Has one been found? (I assume it has, since this was posted back in 2021…)

Edit: Since my reply a thread was moved to create an entirely new topic, I’ll elaborate the problem I was having. I purchased SC:R last night. Downloaded the game. Can’t access the remaster, but I can play the original (I had forgotten how much fun this was, haven’t played it since Middle School).

Is there a way to access the Remaster I’ve already purchased, or should I seek a refund, since the Original seems to play well enough?

Hey there PaxRomana,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I have moved your post to a new thread since that old thread had been inactive for some time.

If you can’t enable the Remastered graphics, this indicates that your SC:R purchase is likely linked to a different Battle.net account / email. You will need to submit a support ticket for help locating the purchase as we can’t assist with account-related issues here on the Technical Support forums.

Oh, interesting! Thank you, Skelgarer; I appreciate the help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.