Problems with the Newest Patch

The newest patch has made me unable to play a 20+ year old game that I love so much. It seems as though COVID-19 is running rampant on Battle.net and a lot ofpeople are having terrible lag issues, EVEN OFFLINE IN SINGLE PLAYER! Can we please get this fixed before clan wars this weekend?

Also, a friendly reminder of some things that could be useful…
–> ‘/time’ command no longer works on Battle.Net
–> Clan/Team Support on Battle.Net
–> Daily/Weekly MMR Tournaments (as in sc2)
–> Team Match Making (2vs2 ladder)
–> Merge East/West server and create dedicated separate North and South American servers to fix terrible latency issues with NA vs SA users.

Sincerely
A die hard fan
(playing sc:bw since 2002)

Moderator: Edited title. Calling out Blizzard or the dev team is a violation of forum rules.

7 Likes

“Moderator: Edited title. Calling out Blizzard or the dev team is a violation of forum rules.”
Hang on, did a moderator actually edit the title for that reason? I hope not, because that’s shady.

1 Like

so u got time to moderate but no to answer back?

2 Likes

That’s a terrible rule to have on any forum as well.

The moderators and the SCR developers are separate teams. The moderators wouldn’t have anything to provide on the situation as they are not involved in it.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that i also have issues since last patch to start the game.
First it was just like 2 out of 10 times that my PC is crashing with a “bluescreen” after starting the game. Since today i cant start the game anymore. I got 4 times in a row a bluescreen and have to restart my PC.
Before the last patch i never had this kind of issues. I even tried the PTR Server onced and had no problems.

Please help

Super shady way to treat someone who has supported Blizzard since 2001. Though I shouldn’t expect anything less from nuBlizzard.

1 Like

They just hid my post as well because apparently it’s spam because I’m bringing up an issue repeatedly that they won’t address. That’s not spam unless I’m posting constantly. They’re just trying to silence me.

1 Like

If a post has no replies and is flagged by the community it will “unlist”. It technically still exists, but only by direct link.

That’s the work of the community, not Bliz.

Well I don’t know who specifically flagged it, nor do I have any way of knowing. For all I know it could’ve been a moderator or developer. I guess that I shouldn’t assume that it was, but the current situation is really frustrating me. I’m just trying to get some support for an issue that’s bothering me and I’m getting totally ignored and then I get inappropriately flagged. From my point of view, that’s really frustrating.

esta horrible no se puede jugar asii, ni con la maquina se puede jugar… espero que arreglen pronto… por q si no esto va ser un desastre.

Then invest more money on the dev team than the moderator team. In only a single post we had 1 moderation edit plus 2 moderator response, still no answer from the suposdely separated “dev team”. I’ve always been patient with blizzard trying not to become one of the guys that do this kind of stuff, but ive waited for so long for the 2v2 ranked play to become true that ive already lost my temper. Better do your job instead of moderating insignificant stuff.

This is the kind of post that require a moderation team. Insulting people gets you nowhere. Its not the developers team nor the moderation team at fault. They all know what the games are lacking, they are forced to release their products cuz the greedy upper managment tells them so. They are like 5 people developing a game that was a money grab. Being reasonable is the only thing you can do and wait since its not their fault but the people that run the project.

1 Like

No, we don’t. It’s not even close to what’s going on with WC3R. I pointed out the misinformed flaws in your equivelent, rabble rousing thread over in WC3R GD.

I don’t think anyone’s going to get anywhere by insulting one another. I’ve been a bit condescending and jumped to some conclusions in some of my posts, but I find that there’s value in negative criticism if it stays constructive to an extent. Insults are generally not constructive at all. That being said, I totally understand the frustration.

1 Like

@Leviathan
Is there any way the community could collaborate with Blizzard and start a gofund me to help fund dev team production?

I don’t know actually! Anyone could raise funds, but how to get it to Bliz, and if they would accept it are the big questions.

1 Like