Please add the option to skip dialogue in brood war campagn

This is possible in the main campagin so please add this for brood war

Thanks, gread game

best wishes to the developer!

It’s been a loooong since I played around with the campaign’s triggers so I may not be remembering right, but…

In the original campaign, the dialogues are in their own separate triggers, meaning there is nothing else besides character lines in the trigger. When one cancels an in-game dialogue, it cancels the entire trigger all the way to the end, which isn’t an issue if there’s only dialogue.

However, in BW much of the dialogue is inserted into the middle of gameplay triggers, meaning there are important conditions/actions present in the trigger as well. Like before, cancelling in-game dialogue will cancel the entire trigger. However in this case, it would also cancel important conditions/actions too, essentially breaking the mission. Because of that, I suspect the devs deliberately disabled the ability to cancel dialogue in BW.

2 Likes

No0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, you cant.

Would be great if this could be fixed some time in the future. I should be possible?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.