Patch 1.23.9.9899 Notes

No. Blizzard isn’t doing anything beyond seasonal maps and portraits and some occasional bug and compatibility fixes these days.

1 Like

Disgusting.

The dev team behind this ( grant davis ) was Australian based. You would think you would be able to get something done. Shameful as an Australian myself to see such an epic opportunity flushed down the toilet.

1 Like

We and my friend cannot connect to server today, error code: Failed to connect to Classic Server. (Error 3:10). Does anyone have the same problem with us? Anyway, we are from Vietnam and connect to Asia Server.

3 years of waiting and still no 2x2 matchmaking. I swear Blizzard is the worst game developer out there right now. But at least after I saw how they remaster games I did not buy remaster of diablo or wc3.
Before you delete my comment read your own rule: Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.

1 Like

Was a cash grab for sure. Killed off ICCUP and left us with nothing

1 Like

report a problem: the game crashed on startup everytime in these days, today I found a solution by using the windowed mode, but still, when I switch the mode to full screen(or full screen windowed),it crashed again. hope you guys can fix this in the next patch.btw: my graphic card is nvidia GTX 1060, and I was using an external monitor(if I use the laptop to play the game works fine).

Unfortunately, smurfing is a problem that can never be truly solved. No matter what system you implement, there is always a way to “trick it” or manipulate it. It will always exist and is a problem that is impossible to completely get rid of. While it is annoying, you might as well get used to it because it’s not the game that’s the problem, it’s the people doing it and there’s nothing the devs can do about it.

You could always at least block smurfing from the same Blizzard/Btnet account by changing and directing the Rank algorithm to be fair. If you have a main account that is 2500 with protoss and then you go to another one and start from 1500 you should get opponents from higher MMR than usual compared to another starting account at 1500. If the same person starts a Zerg account at 1500 the story would be different, he should get the same people as a brand new account… etc.

This is not a complete solution to smurfing as someone could purchase a whole new account…

let me put it this way Smurfing should not be free

2 Likes

Please listen to your community. Don’t burn what little is left of the integrity…

" …but we do it for Aiur, not you…"

1 Like

They got their cash grab making money for shareholders off our nostalgia and trust. This isn’t the Blizzard we grew up with.

Just look at SCII if you want proof - the main game is butchered borderline unplayable with a little over a thousand people active at a time. Most of those people are playing Co-op where it’s possible to spend money for an advantage.

It’s sad - if someone had told me during my teenage years that Blizzard would eventually be garbage tier I would have laughed at them. Look at this now -

2 Likes

We think, Both for Starcraft and SC II, they should add better zoom in and out similar to the Starcraft I replays, the game will be even more playable and liked, Best Regards

1 Like

Noway man anyone whose ever played starcraft or at least been a huge fan of it for more than 10 years you know their life is definitely FOR AUIR forever. Shutting down starcraft to me would be pulling the plug on all of blizzard!

Use twitter and let mike ibarra know we want starcraft.

this is such a mess… its a real shame that blizzard would sully the rep of one of the longest and most influential video games, and the whole reason battle.net started to exist and catch on with not even doing the bare minimum of flipping the map pool 3x a year…