Patch 1.23.8.9411 Notes

I wish they would add more of the StarCraft book series to audiobook form on audible.

1 Like

Too bad the devs still haven’t fixed the game so it starts on M1 Macs. It’s only been six months since they launched, and Apple has fired off round 2.

3 Likes

What’s zeroing?
(20 characters)

hi , this patch is automatic installed or have to install it? my replays dont work

Updated to 1.23.8.9651. What are the changes?

Here we go again! New patch gives the random chinese message appearing on screen and message scrolling issue in every channel is back!! Why do you insist on releasing this bad patch?? Focus on removing exploits like SCV stacking instead! Do your job Blizzard or sell this game to someone who can! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I do not see any texts at all when I enter Battle.net. This patch is broken again

2 Likes

Roll back, switch to Asia region 1.23.8.9411, menus/Options on this new patch are broken, with a few more things too on EU/NA, like Chinese text popup…

Stay strong sc fans. Diablo 2 remaster is almost upon us. Then we can expect updates for SC and warcraft 3

1 Like

Maphacks, flying scvs and the general indifference from Blizzard themselves are going to kill Broodwar.

Imagine actually supporting your remaster only a few years after releasing it :clown_face:

3 Likes

tengo problemas desde que se instalĂł el parche, ya no puedo jugar.

Apparently, some people experience crashing when they click neutral eggs as an observer.

…

I would highly appreciate a rollback.

1 Like

It’s been weeks and I can’t f***ing play this game >:c what’s the big deal with sc ??? I payed for this bs ???

2 Likes

Good news! I can play Brood Wars again! I can’t speak for the remastered SC1, but I was pleased to see the OG SC launch and play smoothly as it did before the Zerg… I mean bugs.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your love to Starcraft.

Korean servers still get up to 50000 players XD

-2 posts. might as well shutdown the game already if you’re going to bother anymore. Thanks Activision. you like monkey; but ruin more then you actually do? what; do you not like gaining more money in the long run now?

well; it is korea. somehow someone saw this game and was like “cool; imma play this 24/7” the rest is history.

1 Like

yeah; you did. i’ve payed this game multiple times; everytime this game dies multiplayer wise i feel like a part of me dies. now that activision owns blizzard (sense way back in 2008) they’ve ruined everyone they’ve owned.

the same happened to me