• (2) Benzene 1.1
  • (2) Eclipse 1.2
  • (3) Plasma 1.0
  • (4) Optimizer 1.0
  • (4) Polypoid 1.65
  • (4) Ringing Bloom SE 2.0
  • (4) Shakuras Temple 1.1
10 Likes

What is the update on Team Match Making and BWAPI please, we need the info, please provide the Information or at least update us on who is “working” on SC REMASTERED.

14 Likes

So to simplify the post:

You’re using a newer version of Polypoid.

2 Likes

Thanks for the patch. i would like to see a new map pool also on SC2!! and also a bug fix that everyone below 5k mmr is in BRONZE LEAGUE IN EUROPE SERVER!!

3 Likes

Does anyone knows what does it change for Polypoid?

1 Like

All critters are now Hallucinations.

Oddly enough, only 1 bird isn’t. lol

1 Like

StarCraft is not dead I guess… lots of patches and work on the game being done

7 Likes

Polypoid v1.6 —> v1.65

• Changed all mineral batch of starting point. (Same as Fighting Spirit map)
  • Changed neutral animal Ursadon to Hallucination. (Delete elements that interfere with Player)

Source: 910map tistory (ASL official map blog)

1 Like

One intern in a broom closet; dev is dead. Don’t hold your breath for these, blizz is never going to deliver.

2 Likes

I appreciate that they are keeping the game up to date. I am curious if Campaign editor is ever coming back? I appreciated that Blizzard back in the early days let us design and edit game modes for our community. Blizz, maybe we need a regulated version of map updates if they are being uploaded to Multiplayer? May be a dream state idea, but just want to toss that out there! :smile:

Question: I’ve seen some videos of a terran campaign where Duke, Raynor and Tassadar fight against the zerg! Where can I doenload this campaign/mission/map? Also is it possible to get other campaigns like Enslaver 2?

It’s hidden mission: Biting the Bullet.

I wouldn’t say that it’s dead, but I wouldn’t say it’s alive/growing either…

I’ve been gone for three years, and literally nothing has changed. It’s basically exactly as I left it.

1 Like

Check this out. This may be of use for you

Its not blizz that is making these map updates its being done by users.
You can dl scmdraft 2 and start making your own maps.

Thanks for all of your hard work classic SC team! luv you all

1 Like

There is no classic SC team.

I can’t get ANY of my friends or acquaintances to play Starcraft or RTS games in general :confused:

Hi! Did you know I’m zeroing out the special starcraft?