Patch 1.23.8.9411 Notes

One intern in a broom closet; dev is dead. Don’t hold your breath for these, blizz is never going to deliver.

2 Likes

I appreciate that they are keeping the game up to date. I am curious if Campaign editor is ever coming back? I appreciated that Blizzard back in the early days let us design and edit game modes for our community. Blizz, maybe we need a regulated version of map updates if they are being uploaded to Multiplayer? May be a dream state idea, but just want to toss that out there! :smile:

Question: I’ve seen some videos of a terran campaign where Duke, Raynor and Tassadar fight against the zerg! Where can I doenload this campaign/mission/map? Also is it possible to get other campaigns like Enslaver 2?

It’s hidden mission: Biting the Bullet.

I wouldn’t say that it’s dead, but I wouldn’t say it’s alive/growing either…

I’ve been gone for three years, and literally nothing has changed. It’s basically exactly as I left it.

1 Like

Check this out. This may be of use for you

Its not blizz that is making these map updates its being done by users.
You can dl scmdraft 2 and start making your own maps.

Thanks for all of your hard work classic SC team! luv you all

1 Like

There is no classic SC team.

I can’t get ANY of my friends or acquaintances to play Starcraft or RTS games in general :confused:

Hi! Did you know I’m zeroing out the special starcraft?

I wish they would add more of the StarCraft book series to audiobook form on audible.

1 Like

Too bad the devs still haven’t fixed the game so it starts on M1 Macs. It’s only been six months since they launched, and Apple has fired off round 2.

3 Likes

What’s zeroing?
(20 characters)

hi , this patch is automatic installed or have to install it? my replays dont work

Updated to 1.23.8.9651. What are the changes?

Here we go again! New patch gives the random chinese message appearing on screen and message scrolling issue in every channel is back!! Why do you insist on releasing this bad patch?? Focus on removing exploits like SCV stacking instead! Do your job Blizzard or sell this game to someone who can! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I do not see any texts at all when I enter Battle.net. This patch is broken again

2 Likes

Roll back, switch to Asia region 1.23.8.9411, menus/Options on this new patch are broken, with a few more things too on EU/NA, like Chinese text popup…

Stay strong sc fans. Diablo 2 remaster is almost upon us. Then we can expect updates for SC and warcraft 3

1 Like