Other ranked modes?

i have been waiting for 2x2 3x3 and 4x4 ranked since the game has came out… i’d love to play 1x1 but im just terrible, anyways any word on that? ive been waiting since release and…nada is this game getting the same treatment as wc3? i am super nervous

1 Like

Indeed it is. It can probably be assumed that 2v2 matchmaking will never come, let alone 3v3 and 4v4.

i just feel 1x1 ranked was added just for the simple fact that korea has played this game STRONG since it was released and i feel it was only added to make them happy

Korea is certainly Starcraft’s biggest customer, so to me it makes sense to do that. But I also know that koreans want 2v2 matchmaking as well, and we haven’t seen that yet.

gahh =[ i havent been on here in a long time seeing how theres no 4x4 custom games or anything either i havent been playing it really much at all and just wanted to be brought up to date, thank you

Happy to help, the recent events concerning starcraft are a bit depressing. Blizzard has got a new group working on it, so we can hope for the best on that front.

1 Like

Team 1(Classic Team) has been disbanded, so Team Ladder can be looked forward to after D2:Resurrected development is complete.