Old Battlenet Look

Would it be feasible to add in an option to make battle.net resemble what it looked like pre-remastered? I’m not saying I want the old client back; I’m quite enjoying being able to play in Windowed mode and being able to access my friends list out of the game. I just think it would be nice to get the old aesthetic back. I’d even be willing to pay a reasonable price for it.

I understand that you can’t make it look 100% like the original since there is now a new layout and new screens for matchmaking and viewing profiles, but I imagine its possible to create another customized look that resembles the old interface that we could swap in.

I know there’s probably other more pressing concerns with battle.net at the moment, but if this could happen at some point down the road, that’d be swell.

4 Likes

ahahah, the Game has lagg, and is blowing over around itself…
Even in THe ASTL (afreeka Star Team league ) they have lagg … That bad the current problem is … Why not take the last ressources this game has and put it on redesigning the Battle net to old one …

I think interface was the wrong word to choose. Really I just want the background from the old days.

2 Likes

I don’t see why not. In SC 2, you can change the initial menu background back to WoL and HotS themes, as well as the ones they had for different co-op commanders. They could easily do that for SC 1, considering it was basically just a wallpaper and had no 3d animations. I never cared for remaster to begin with, so having that classic background back would be nice.

1 Like

This is starcraft reamstered … Nothing is easy … :slight_smile: