Odd Triangle could parallel Starcraft's Tri-structure +DnD

Update: 8/4/23

You will notice that this DnD archetypes spreadsheet has conveniently gone missing from google search which shows that the Rogue Paladin is the Inquisitor and the Barbarian is the Demonic Marauder. And features Sorceress and Druid next to each other.

https://ibb.co/JqHz2c7

Post Start:

If you haven’t been keeping up with me on the Diablo 2 forums then the quick update up to where I left off was both criticism of moral and ethical implications of the abandoned point of completed game structure and the soul search for significant structural potential of a solid trinity representation that may help lead us to both better understand the whole vision of the way that we immediately perceive our values of diversity, balance, beauty and simplicity of the structure of games like Diablo 2 and Starcraft along with a great leap of Starcraft understanding through a golden triangle which I hope to successfully impress with here since this is the Starcraft forum.

I could post my previous perception work with Diablo 2 and expose how taking on the extremely difficult mental challenge of accurately establishing hero concepts and structures on an equal-lateral triangle has led me to appreciate the potential significance of merely a golden triangle, but I will just skip right to presenting you with the more reasonable perception that emerged out of the chaos so to speak along with relative justification in the following quote…

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane” - Marcus Arillus

I truly believe that you will acknowledge that the following perception has indeed successfully escaped the ranks of the insane and I’m excited to share it.

https://ibb.co/x5MhX4T

Now I could say that this image could be very useful in making complaints and criticisms such as missing heroes and improper hero concepts… Such as the Paladin being along side and therefore grouped with the heroes whose elemental damage skills are based off of their weapon, exposing how the Paladin’s blessed hammer and fist of heavens should be based off or function off of his weapon in one way or another… but why would I want to do that when the perception demonstrates the significance of a golden triangle when it is placed at the center of the spectrum with balanced political division exposing a sophisticated trinity of fundamental concepts that align precisely with how the game is?

The Barbarian as the “All in one Tank”
The Assassin as the “Melee Warrior Flanker” and…
The Sea Witch as the “Ranged Mage Flanker”

Of course maybe minus the Sea Witch since that hero is not technically in the game…

But now that we have this most realistic perception which I have never seen or heard of anywhere else, we should now be able to use it to inspire or criticize Starcraft.

So the significant question is…

Can the Protoss parallel the “all in one tank” concept? Zerg the “melee warrior flanker” concept and Terran the “ranged mage flanker” concept?

And as they obviously do… and we consider how the balancing of that trinity should be of priority and reasonably achievable, then what steps forward in balance might be possible for Starcraft considering?

You know I never thought of Protoss as being familiar to an “all in one tank” concept. But what really gets me and I find particularly interesting is when Terran can be compared to a “ranged mage flanker” concept… It’s just something that you would have never considered but may potentially have a lot of truth behind it.

Of course you’re going to say that different games are different. But the obvious and strong counter argument to that is that you have to have a fundamental frame of reference that starts somewhere and I feel very strongly that this is a good starting point.

I don’t think that this perception negates my previous points and perceptions of Starcraft and Diablo. I actually think that it’s possible to merge them together and expose a greater yet viable potential…

Get out of the cave…

Btw, there’s more things that need to be pointed out that are not starcraft related unfortunately… Such as how that despite there being 12 colors in that image, the goal still may be to target “somewhere over 8”. Now you might say, well look at how magenta and rose are two different colors and you could be missing both a rogue paladin and a rogue barbarian. But I’m going to say, what if the rogue paladin and rogue barbarian make up 1 complete hero archetype? Let’s say the “Demonic Inquisitor” for integration’s sake. The big question I have is… Isn’t that really just exactly what the character D is from the anime Vampire Hunter D? The story explains that D is a “cross breeding experiment”. D stands for what?

Update: 8/4/23

You will notice that this DnD archetypes spreadsheet has conveniently gone missing from google search which shows that the Rogue Paladin is the Inquisitor and the Barbarian is the Demonic Marauder and features Sorceress and Druid next to each other.

https://ibb.co/JqHz2c7