No sound on apple mini m1

Hi there I just installed battlenet and starcrft remastered , the game runs good but there is no sound , help !!

Hey there,

So without more specific information about the system I will only be able to offer some general steps.

First though, make sure that sound is just not turned off in game. you can do this in game by pressing Ctrl-S

Outside of that you can see if there is software interfering or a potential permission issue as follows:

Try running your system in selective startup mode: https://battle.net/support/article/200483

At this time, lets go ahead and run some permission/disk repairs to try and solve this:

Repair - Mac Shared Folder Permissions: Blizzard Support - Repairing Shared Folder Permissions (Mac)
Repair - Application Folder Permissions: Blizzard Support - Resetting Game Folder & File Permissions (Mac)
Repair - Application Support Permissions: Blizzard Support - Repairing Application Support Permissions

Create a new administrator account: Blizzard Support - Creating a New Administrator Account

Once the account is created, shut down the computer, wait 60 seconds, restart, log into the new profile and try the app/client.

If that doesn’t solve the issue, then I recommend submitting a ticket with an msinfo attached for further investigation. (instructions for collecting that msinfo report will be on the form.)

Click your name at the top right of this page, click support, click contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.